Eighteen

Eighteen

Theo

It's a real challenge adjusting Dillon to life with me compared to him being at his mother's. I've seen first-hand what he is like with her. He gets everything he wants which is great. I love that she treats him well but it's not like she spends time with him.

He spends most of his time on the Tablet and watching Tv whilst his grandmother takes care of him.

With me, I make sure to keep him active and take him out to get those little legs working.

It's been a week since I got back from the states after helping Elle out with her team. I was honestly surprised that she had asked but more than happy to be with her. I made sure to spend most of the week at home, I haven't been to the centre since.

There was a lot of talk about what happened with Bryony and it didn't help that all the blame was put onto Elle.

The men were arrested on the charges of attempted kidnapping. It seemed like the police had them on their wanted list

If it was a normal teacher it probably wouldn't have been so publicised but since Elle is well-known in the sports industry it attracted a lot more attention. Especially with her connection to the American Olympic team.

" Do they ever get sick of talking about this?" I muttered to nobody in particular. I have texted Elle but I haven't really gotten much of a response but knowing her she has probably decided to focus on the team.

I will respect her space. I know how passionate she is and I do have some guilt about being the cause of this. I heard from Scott that Elle wanted to make sure to spend quality time with me and I respected that but she didn't need to do that.

I decided to grab my shoes and head over to the academy and check on things. I asked Elle what happened when she got back but she hasn't really given me anything.

Actually, thinking of it, I think she just left me on read.

I had to roll my eyes at the multiple cars sitting outside the gates. The camera crew were sitting outside begging to get the inside on everything. Ryan even needed to get extra security to guard the gates. I don't understand all the fuss.

I deliberately parked further away and walked inside with my hood up hoping to not get noticed since I was in the pictures as well they would be able to recognise me.

I made my way over to Elle's office. Maybe I would see her rapidly typing on her computer or writing down training sessions like I always do.

Instead of seeing any of that I just saw Tina's familiar eyes. She gaped at seeing me standing there.

" Don't look so startled Tina, where's Elle? Is she at the pool?" I said already peeking around the corner. Maybe I would see her shouting at the students blowing that damn whistle.

" Wait, Theo," Tina called after me but I was already pushing the door open to the pool.

That's weird, I thought. Elle wasn't here and neither was the team. Which is weird, especially they have a competition coming up. You would think after having a training session with the best team in the world they wouldn't want to leave the pool.

That's what is so amazing about Elle and how she has helped these students. She's made them love swimming even more than they did before.

Tina sighed from next to me " come with me" she was now dragging my arm as she walked out. We were heading back to the office. She pulled me into a room. I spotted the whole team here scattered around the room with books and laptops.