Chapter 1

Sal's P.O.V.))
I walked out of the elevator into the basement and heard heavy metal playing from Larry's room. My face was hot under my prosthetic and I felt nervous, but I had no clue why. I walked forwards and knocked on my friend's door. The door swung open the very second my hand left the surface, and out came Larry.
"Come on in, dude!" Larry said, welcoming me into his room. I stepped past my friend,  just as the familiar smell of weed hit me.
"Hey, I was wondering if you wanted to hang out and watch some movies later tonight?" I asked, before sitting on a beanbag by Larry's bed.
"Sounds great dude! What time?"
"Does around seven work?" Larry replied with a simple nod and sat down next to me. We played video games for about an hour, after that I left and went back to my own apartment.
"Hey." I said, walking past my dad, who was sitting down and watching TV. He didn't seem to notice me. I walked into my room, sat on my bed, and let out a small sigh. Why did I feel so nervous the whole time I was with him?.... I asked myself this question again and again in my head.

Larry's P.O.V.))
  I pulled out my phone and checked the time.
"6:34." I read out loud to myself. There's only half an hour until sal shows up at the door. I felt nervous and impatient all of a sudden. I walked out of the living area and went back into my room, looking for something to do to distract myself from the questions circling my mind. Why do I feel so weird about Sal coming over? We're just friends, that's all we'll ever be.... Right?... I blasted some metal to try and drown my thoughts but it was utterly useless. I turned my music off and heard a knock on the door. I walked over and opened it.

Sal's P.O.V.))
"Hey, dUDe-" my voice cracked and I started to feel a little more anxious.
"Hey." Larry replied. We both walked into his room and put on a horror movie, as usual. We sat down and Larry put his arm around me, this made me even more nervous then before. I calmed down after a minute and slowly leaned a bit more on to Larry's side, nestling my head on his chest.

Larry's P.O.V))
I moved my hand up and started stroking sals hair, I don't know why ,but it seemed like a good idea at the time. I felt him spook a little as my hand touched his head. We watched the rest of the movie in complete silence, and by the time it was over, Sal was passed out on my shoulder. I gently picked him up and put him in my bed noticing his slow quiet breaths. I took off his prosthetic and set it on my bedside table, keeping my eyes closed, knowing sal wouldn't forgive me if I looked at his face without his permission. Not wanting to wake him, I walked into the kitchen to let my mom know that sal would be staying here tonight and she called Henry to make sure it was okay. I went back into my room and  made myself a bed on the floor out of two bean bags and a pillow.
"Goodnight Sallyface..." I whispered, then slowly let sleep consume me.

Sal's P.O.V.))
"Where am I?" I looked around and saw nothing but darkness. I turned around and saw a set of wide eyes staring back at me. The creature drew back its lips revealing bared white teeth. I screamed. I turned and tried to run away, but I was going nowhere. All of a sudden, I was being pulled apart by the sharp teeth and thick, warm blood gushed out of the wounds on my body. I couldn't breath. I was trapped inside my head, unable to move. I felt the dogs teeth scraping against my bone as another wave of searing pain shot through my body......
I woke up screaming with tears pouring down my face. Larry dove towards me and pulled me close to his chest. I let out a strangled sob and tried to calm down.
"Shhhhh, it's okay sally, it was just a bad dream. You're gonna be okay..." Larry was whispering into my ear. I choked and let out a shaky breath.
"It- it was so b-bad-.. I-I... I couldn't br-breath......" I went silent when I realized my prosthetic was gone. Larry could see my hideous face. I buried my face in Larrys chest and reached for my mask. I felt the strap and pulled the prosthetic over my face. I didn't bother looking up at Larry. Just then he rested one hand on the cheek if my prosthetic and used his other to pull my fingers off the straps to stop me from buckling them. He gently pulled the prosthetic down off my face and lifted my chin. He looked me in the eyes and touched his lips to my scarred ones. I felt my face heat up. Larry pulled himself away and instantly started apologizing.
"I'm sorry dude I should have asked to take off your prosthetic first, but I saw your face before you put in on and I couldn't fucking help myself I'm sor-" before he could finish his sentence I cut him off by kissing him back for just a second and then I broke off. I looked at Larry, who's cheeks were bright red.
"We should probably go back to sleep before we do something stupid," Larry stood up and started walking back towards his nest until I spoke up.
"Wh-...Why don't you just stay i-in this bed?" I looked towards the man I had just kissed and watched him stop dead in his tracks. Clearly he was thinking about whether or not it was a good idea. He turned around and stepped towards the bed.
"Alright, move over, dumbass." Larry got in bed next to me and pulled the blanket up over both of us. I snuggled closer to Him and he wrapped his arms around me.
"Try not to wake up screaming in my ear, dude." He looked at me and I simply nestled deeper into his chest and smiled, slowly falling asleep to the sound of Larry's soft breaths.

There's chapter one...sorry if it sucks ass... I'm really bad at writing... there's 1096 words.. that's too many words for me in one day :/..