Chapter 2

Sal's P.O.V.))
I woke up the next morning with Larry's arms wrapped around me tightly. I was tired as all hell, so I snuggled closer to Larry and closed my eyes, slowing my breath and trying to fall back asleep. I heard Larry's deep, slow breathing change as he shuffled around a little bit and grabbed onto me tighter. I felt comfortable and safe. I could feel myself about to drift off again right before Larry woke up.

Larry's P.O.V.))
I was half awake when I noticed the small boy, tangled in my arms. I almost flinched, before I remembered what had happened the night before. I looked down at Sal for a second time and saw his eyes flicker open. He slowly looked up at me. God, was he gorgeous. Everything about him. The salmon pink scars running down his face, his long, silky hair, his bright, blue eyes. I sat up and cracked my back and knuckles.
"Good morning," Sally said in a croaky voice, before sitting up next to me.
"Morning dude." I replied, slouching forwards and running a hand through my thick, greasy hair.
"Hey Larry?" The smaller boy looked up at me with a curious look on his face.
"Yeah...?" I shared the same confused expression.
"What are we?" I saw his eyes spark with questions.
"....I don't know.. what do you wanna be?" I asked this question to myself and instantly had an answer. I wanted to be more than just friends. I loved sal more than anything in the world. I waited patiently for a response......
"I-.... I don't know? What about you?" I wanted to tell him everything going through my mind, I wanted to tell him that I loved him. So I did.
"Look Sal, I like you, a lot. And-... I want to be more than friends... I-If you're up for it?......" I saw his icy blue eyes looking up at me. He leaned towards me and wrapped his arms around me. I lifted my arms up and hugged him back. We stayed in this position for what felt like five minutes, and then he spoke.
"I love you, Larry." After this we both stayed silent for a couple of seconds.
"Love you too, Sally."

Sals P.O.V.))
Hearing Larry say these words made my heart jump. I looked up at Larry and we drew our lips together. He leaned forwards and ran his hands down my back, pulling me closer. Larry then lifted me into his lap and continued to kiss me, one hand place between my shoulder blades and the other on my lower back. He held me close for around a minute and then let go of me. I wanted to stay in this moment forever but I probably should have headed home a long time ago.
"I should probably head back to my own apartment...." At first Larry was completely silent.
"Oh.... Well, see ya.. I guess." He had a sad look in his eyes and I could tell that he wanted me to stay with him.
"I love you, Larry." I looked up at him and smiled. I started to reach towards my mask before Larry wrapped his arms around me.
"I love you to Sally Face..." He kissed the top of my head and let go of me. I grabbed my mask and put it back on then stood up to leave.
"Bye, Larry. I'll see you at school tomorrow.."
"See ya, dude."

This chapter was really short and I got really bad writers block... again, sorry if it really sucked. I tried :/ I'm not good at writing and I often struggle to think of original ideas but I also can't live with myself if I take someone else's ideas... that's not fun.. thAts a cRIme.. soo there's that I guess