Chapter 5 (Warning: smut)

Larry's P.O.V.))
"Come to my office AT ONCE, both of you." The principal gave us a shockingly angry look and swiftly turned to leave.
"Fuuuucckk." Me and Sal sauntered after the principal.
"Hey, I told you to lay off Travis. Didn't I? Now it's coming back to bite you in the ass." Sal was angry at me because I hadn't listened to him earlier. Now I felt bad and I was all of a sudden more mad at myself than Sal was. I had felt the need to protect Sal and I let it get the best of me. We sat down in two chairs in the office and I saw Travis sitting in a chair across from us with an ice pack on his side and some tissues stuffed into his bloody nose.
"Sal, Travis. Come with me. Larry, you don't move a muscle until I get back." I saw Sal stand up and walk away and then watched Travis trail behind him.
Sal's P.O.V.))
I walked into a separate room with Travis and the principal.
"So, Sal, What exactly happened?" I thought whether or not I should tell the whole truth and decided it might be a good idea to say everything.
"I just walked into the bathroom and Travis followed me in, ripped my mask off, and punched me in the face! Then Larry came in and he wasn't exactly happy with Travis so he pushed him over and started booting him in the gut despite me telling him not to do anything. I don't know why Travis attacked me in the first place but the only thing that really bothers me at all is the fact that he took off my mask and saw my face without consent." I glared at Travis and saw him nervously hunched up against the wall. I hoped that what I said wouldn't get Travis into to much trouble, I already felt bad for him, Larry had done more damage than he had after all. It wasn't fair for him to take all the blame.
"Travis? Do you mind explaining to me and Sal why you lashed out like that?" The principal looked at Travis, who now had tears rolling down his face and falling off his chin.
"I-..I-.. This i-isn't the way I sh-should f-feel..." Travis muttered the words quietly, almost to himself, and let out a half-strangled sob.
"What was that, Travis?" The principal bent over a little closer to him to see what he was trying to say.
"I-I DON'T KNOW WHY I DID IT!" He broke down in tears and crashed onto his knees. He held his hands over his face and rocked back and forth, tying to comfort himself.
"Hey, hey.. Travis, buddy, it's okay.." I knelt down next to him and put my hand on his shoulder.
"Calm down, dude. You don't have to explain anything it's alright." I sat down next to him but he paid no attention to me. I wrapped my arms around him to see if I could help calm him down. I felt him lean into me for a second before pulling his head away and wiping his sleeve over his eyes to dry his tears.
"I-I'm sorry.." Travis pulled his knees up to his chest and starting rocking back and forth again. I stood up and extended my arm to help Travis stand as well. He was shaking and i was worried if he tried to get up on his own his knees would buckle under him. He hesitated at first and then grabbed my hand to haul himself up. When he was finally off the ground we both looked towards the principal.
"Well I'm glad to see you warmed up to each other.. You can both leave. Sal, tell Larry to come in. You and Travis can sit down and wait please." Me and Travis both gave simple nods and walked out of the room.
"Larry, she wants to talk to you.." Larry stood up and lumbered into the room, gently closing the door behind him.
"I....I just wanted to-... Thank you for trying to help me out, Sal.. I-....I don't know if I should be saying this right now but-.... never mind..." Travis looked down and I saw a tear fall onto his lap.
"What do you wanna say? I'm listening.." I was a bit confused.. was Travis gay? No.. he couldn't be, right?
" Nah, it's fine. I'll just.. talk to you about it later I guess.... I'm sorry..." Travis looked back up and smiled softly at me..
"No it's fine, take your time.."
"Y-... You h-have a beautiful face By the way......." Oh he is so gay... I was thinking of what Travis was about to say before when Larry walked out of the room with a stone cold look on his face.
"I got suspended for the rest of the week because I beat down, THAT." Larry made a sour face at Travis. That wasn't the right thing to do though, as Travis had given Larry a rather nasty look in return. At the sight of this Larry nearly beat Travis again but stopped to think, and decided better of it.
"Great, now I get to come to this hell hold alone and you have to stay home alone." I looked at Larry and saw his expression change from anger to mischief.
"Nah, dude, I have an idea... do you wanna head home early today and chill for a bit?" I thought for a second and decided it might be a good idea. I had a bruise on my face and I wouldn't be able to put ice on it if I couldn't take my mask off.
"Sure." Larry looked at me and smiled.
"We'll just walk back to my apartment. My mom won't be bothered that we left." The principal walked out the second Larry had finished talking.
"You are dismissed, Travis. You too, Sal. Larry, I've called your mom, she's on her way to pick you up." The principal was about to turn and leave before I spoke.
"Actually, could I catch a ride back to the apartments with Larry? I feel like I might be catching a bug..." I lied about the last part, obviously. I wanted to go sit in Larry's room and cuddle up to his chest. I wanted to stay with him for the rest of the day.
"Of course, as long as it's okay with Larry and his mom. Do you think you'll be alright?"
"Yeah, I'll be fine, I just feel a bit gross." I brought up a rather realistic fake cough and hunched my shoulders a little. I heard the faint sound of a car, slowing down and stopping. The principal leaned sideways to glance out of the window.
"Larry, Sal, I believe your ride is here. Larry, your mom knows you're suspended so don't try and get out of anything." We walked out of the office and went outside to the front of the school. Larry and I got into Lisa's car and she started driving slowly. She didn't talk and she was obviously upset with Larry. I got a text on my phone and saw that it was from Larry.
Larry's P.O.V))
L- tell ur dad ur walking to school tmrw and just come hang at my place when my mom leaves
S- what if ur mom comes home and finds out
L- she won't mind too much but ur dad will so we have to convince my mom not to tell him
S- k.. how the fuck do we do that
L- idk.. if we get caught hanging out it's not the end of the world tho
S- What If we get caught cuddling or something
S- ur mom doesn't know
L- she won't care if we're dating
S- u sure
L- yeah. we should stop txting before my mom asks what we're doing
S- k