Chapter 4

Larry's P.O.V.))
I awoke the next morning with Sal cuddled up to my bare chest. He was shivering every now and then and he was murmuring happy squeaks. For once he was having a good dream, so I tired as hard as I could not to move and wake him up. I saw the doorknob turn out of the corner of my eye and sals dad walked in on me, shirtless and fucking snuggling with his son....
"Heyyy, Mr. Fisher... how ya doinnn?" I gave him the most innocent look I could as I spoke.
"Good. Whatcha doing there, Larry?" I was tempted to make a joke out of the whole situation and say something stupid like ' not your son, ' but it didn't seem like a good time..
"J-Just, uhh, waiting for Sal to get up...." I gave him another innocent smile and waited for his reply. Before either of us could talk, Sal's eyes popped open and he slowly sat up and turned to look, first towards his dad, then straight to me, and back at his dad again.
"H-.. heyyyy, dad...?" Sal looked slightly embarrassed and his dad looked confused and disappointed, probably because he thought we'd had sex or something. This was awkward..
Sal's P.O.V.))
"So, what did you do last night?" My dad was giving us an uncomfortable look and we both tried to give him happy, and innocent looks back.
"N-Nothing, I swear!" I looked my dad in the eyes and found out that his glare was rather intimidating..
"Larry? Care to explain why you're here?" His gaze shifted from my face to Larry's and I saw Larry gulp.
"W- well... Sal had a nightmare again and I just... came up to check on him?" My dad wasn't buying it.
"He's telling the truth, dad. I got upset so he just came here and stayed the night to make sure I was okay.. Nothing happened between us." I wasn't telling the entire truth on the last part, seeing he had kissed me a couple of times and I may or may not have kissed him back....
"Alright, well you should both start getting ready for school. I can give you both a ride if you want," My dad gave us both a stern look.
"And don't get up to anything, you two." And with that he left. I reached for my prosthetic but Larry stopped me to give me a small yet passionate kiss. I kissed him back and I heard my dads footsteps coming back. I shoved my mask on and clipped it the second he walked past the door. I was blushing insanely hard and I was glad my prosthetic was there to hide it. I stood up and grabbed a change of clothes. I started to lift my shirt over my head and noticed larry shifting uncomfortably.
"What is it, dude?" Larry looked at me and his face went red.
"Uh.. I'm gonna go to the bathroom, I'll be right back.." Then he fled from the room and I suddenly realized why. My face flushed red and I looked down at my feet.
I finished changing and went to get some food. On my way to the kitchen I heard a small, unpleasant sound, coming from the bathroom... Larry.... I tried my best to ignore it and started to make some pancakes, the only food I remembered how to make from the cooking classes at school. I flipped the first pancake and then put it on Larry's plate. The next one went on my own plate. I finished making breakfast and set the two plates on the table. Larry walked out of the bathroom. His face was red and so was mine, though no one could tell because of my prosthetic.
"I-....... I made breakfast.." Larry looked at me and he was clearly unhappy.
"Thanks, dude." He sat down at the table and started eating. I sat down across from him, and took a bite as well. We finished eating in a couple minutes and grabbed our things for school. We went outside and got into the car with my dad.
"Listen Sal, if you're gay it doesn't bother me at all... As long as you don't get to frisky, alright?" My dad looked over his shoulder at me and Larry.
"It's not like that, dad, I swear!" Larrys Face was now bright red and so was mine, under my mask.
"It's okay, Sal. I completely believe you. I don't want you to feel pressured to come out to me." My dad was saying that as a joke, I could tell by the tone of his voice.
"Do we have to talk about this right now?" I looked at Larry, he was embarrassed and his smile completely gave it away.
"Fine. But after school I would like to talk to you please." My dad went silent after that and started driving towards the school.
When we got there we hopped out of the car and me and Larry walked into the school. We went to our lockers and picked them open then we grabbed our stuff and headed to
our first class.
-big time skip bc class is boring-
Larry's P.O.V.))
Me and Sal walked out of our first class and headed back past our lockers and towards our second class.
"I'm just going to the bathroom, meet me there." Sal turned toward the bathroom door and went inside. I saw Travis standing just a couple feet away, he glance back and forth and then followed Sal in. That can't be good. I decided to wait for Sal to come out before heading to our next class. I heard a thump coming for the bathroom. If I hear one more noise I'm going in.
Sal's P.O.V.))
I felt a sharp pain as I was shoved down by Travis, he stood over me and grabbed the collar of my shirt. My mask was pulled off my face and he punched me in the jaw. I kicked at Travis's knees and shins but it was no help. I was too weak.
"Go ahead, try and save yourself, faggot!" I heard the door being smashed open and I saw Larry rush into the bathroom.
"GET OFF OF HIM!" Larry came up behind Travis and kneed him in the side. I got up and grabbed my mask. It had a new crack on the side and I was pissed. Then I remembered that Larry was still beating the shit out of Travis. I turned around and saw Travis on the ground, being repeatedly kicked in the gut by Larry. I ran over and grabbed Larry's arm.
"Stop, Larry!" I yanked on his wrist and managed to drag him far enough away from Travis so he couldn't kick him anymore.
"Look, you're little boyfriend is protecting me!" Travis choked a bit when said those words and he had a split lip and a large bruise on his side. I'm guessing Larry winded him pretty bad when he kicked the shit out of him. I was about to pull Larry out of the bathrooms before he could get back at Travis when he yanked himself free of my arms and gave the boy laying on the ground one swift, hard blow to the dick. Travis writhed in pain and let out a small squeal.
"If you EVER touch sal again I will end you." Larry turned around and dragged me out of the bathroom.
"That was a little harsh don't you think..?" I felt kind of bad for Travis, he had alway shown up to school with bruises and black eyes, he never told anyone where he got them from though.
"If that's what it takes to keep him away from you then I think it was just right! He doesn't need to hurt people for no fucking  reason." Larry was absolutely pissed and he was fuming with anger and rage. We stayed silent and walked to our next class, rushing through the door and sitting down next to each other just as the class started. Mrs. Gibson shot us dirty looks and started with the first lesson.
-time skip again bc we all know I'm super lazy :1-
We walked out of class and saw the principal heading straight for us.
"Shit...." Larry knew what he'd done and wasn't  up for explaining why Travis was limping with bruises and a swollen lip...
"Awww fuck."

I think that's gonna be it for this chapter. I have loads of ideas for the next one so hopefully it will be out fast. I'm in a really good mood lately and I feel like I could get a lot of crap done. :)