🍋 Caught - Sully x Mike

The first request and I already have to write a lemon. Y'all are some sour people *cringes after typing the sentence*

This was a request from Passssstel
——————————————————————————

800 words
Enjoy

"This can't be happening" Mike laughed nervously "I mean he is my roommate, my friend, I shouldn't be thinking about him like that." The house was empty and gave off an eerie silence as Mike spoke to himself. Sully and the rest of OK had left earlier that evening and wouldn't be back until after midnight. Mike tried to focus on his studying but it was impossible with the thought of Sully that kept popping into his head. Shutting the book the small green monster put his head down on his desk and sighed. I've already memorized these definitions nine times, what's a tenth time gonna do? He thought. As his mind slowly wondered back to Sully and that's when he noticed the tent beginning to form in his baggy pajama pants. A blush quickly spread to his face. He bit his lip and got up to make totally sure that nobody was home. Peeking out of his and Sully's room and looking both ways he was relieved to find nobody was there. Mike sat on his office chair and started rubbing himself through his pajamas. Once he was fully hard he pulled down his pants and continued. Mike started panting as he moved his hand up and down his shaft. Mike hadn't heard the door open. Or the foot steps coming down the hall. It was becoming increasingly harder to keep quite as mike moved his hand faster.

Sully had come home early for some reason. Mike had made a big mistake being a bit louder than need be. Sullivan heard moans as soon as he walked into the house. He crept down the hallway until he was right outside the room him and Mike shared. "Ahh.......ah........uh....ughh...mmm....mph!"

Sully was far beyond surprised. Slowly and quietly Sully opened the door, Mike hadn't noticed and he kept going. "Mmmm.....Sully!" Mike moaned "yes Mike?" Sully answered. Mike froze "Uh-um" he stuttered, Sully smirked and raised an eyebrow. Mike face turned bright red as he pulled down his shirt to cover himself. "I'm sorry" was all Mike said "there's no need to apologize" Sully giggled. "I can give you the real experience and not just your hand if you want" Sully licked his lips. Mike thought about his answer "yes" he whispered "I can't hear you" Sully said "Yes!" Mike shouted.

Sully waisted no time and as he picked Mike up and set him down on the bed. "Don't worry I'll be gentle.......for now" Sully smiled. In an instant their lips met as the two fought for dominance. Sully slid his hands under Mikes shirt and pulled it over his head and trailed kisses down Mikes neck and stomach until he stopped just above the waist of Mikes pants. Sully's fingers tugged at the waist band and looked at Mike as if asking for permission to continue. He nodded his head and Sully slowly pulled down the pants along with Mikes boxers and his own. "Ready?" Sully asked "yeah"Mike said. Suddenly mike was flipped over on his belly but before he could protest he felt something prod his entrance.

Mike gritted his teeth as Sully slid all the way in. Oh my god he's huge! Mike thought and his pain didn't last long as he was soon moving his rear up and down. That was Sully's cue, slowly he started thrusting into Mike being careful not to hurt him. It took everything inside of Sully not to fuck mike into the bed like some kind of wild animal for he felt so nice and tight around him. "Mmmm...faster" Mike moaned "you..mmm..sure you can...handle it?" Sully asked between thrusts "I'm...hnngh... sure" mike said.

"Ahhhhh!" Mike screamed as Sully's hit Mikes G-spot "there it is" Sully said and continued to pound that spot. Each thrust sent waves of pleasure through both their body's. It felt like every time Sully thrusted he was going deeper and deeper. Mikes moans and sully grunts filled the house.

Mike felt a funny feeling in his stomach "I'm close" he said. "Me too just hold on" Sully said as his thrusts became very sloppy. Sully thrust one last time hard and fast whilst burying his sperm deep inside of Mike. It was warm and the excess oozed out of his ass and ran down his legs. Sully got off and laid beside Mike. "Round two?" Sully asked "G-gimme a minute" mike huffed.
———————————————————————————
Took me about 3 days but I'm done! I didn't continuously work on this due to Memorial Day weekend. But seriously come on y'all I need some more requests. See ya later, toodles!