Badass ~ Johnny x Reader

The slap of the elastic waistband up against your hips made you wince slightly as you pulled up the bottom half of the bikini. It was (f/c) with a simple design that showed a considerable amount of ass. The RΩR's had been planning for a few weeks to drive down to the beach for the day. Johnny had mentioned the trip awhile ago, and asked if you wanted to tag along. Of course the other boys were delighted that you would been joining them for the day. Obviously you had plenty of other bathing suits you could be wearing, but you had decided on this one as a pleasant surprise for your boyfriend. Quickly pulling a shirt and shorts over your bikini as you walked into the living room of the frat house. "Took you long enough" Johnny grinned, you huffed sarcastically and lightly punched his arm. "Come on then" you motioned for him to follow as you sped over to the door. Giggling you opened the door and stepped to the side, allowing him room "Ladies first." He raised an eyebrow, trying not to smile. You raise you eyebrow back at him, he gives in and shuffles outside with you close behind.
     The rest of the RΩR's were currently piling stuff into Chip's car. Honestly you weren't sure if there was going to be room for all of you, 7 people plus the large assortment of beach goodies crammed into the back didn't look very promising. You walked up to chip as the other boys were attempting to all fit themselves into the car. "Are you sure we can all ride in that car?" you question Chip, "Yeah, maybe I didn't think this through very well" he awkwardly chuckled. Johnny came up to the both of you, " Me, (Y/N), and Javier can ride in my car." Javier shot you a thumbs up. The ride consisted of little conversation, music played through the car speakers as Johnny's hand lightly tapped on your thigh with the beat. Upon arrival the three of you parked and met up with the others to help unload the chairs, towels and other goodies.
Once a spot was found large enough for the group everyone set up their things to their liking. You plopped down in a chair beside Johnny and sighed.
The boys talked amongst themselves whilst you sat quietly with your eyes closed. The sun and heat soon became bothersome and you decided it was time to free the bikini. You stood up out of your chair and began to remove your clothes. You stripped down to the bikini and tossed your shirt and in Johnny's face, he pulled it off and set it in your chair. Johnny looked back up at you, his eyes widened slightly. He shook himself out of his trance and furrowed his brows "Put your clothes back on." "What" you looked at him with a confused look. Johnny narrowed his eyes "you heard me." You were dumbfounded, this certainly was not the reaction you thought he would have. The surprise was supposed to be pleasant, but it didn't quite seem that way. "It's hot and besides aren't the boss of me" you remarked. The conversation between the other boys halted as the watched the two of you bicker. "Oh really?" Johnny scoffed and crossed his arms "Really" you sassed. By now the two of you were in each other's faces, the others nervously looked at each other. Suddenly you leaned forward and gently kissed his cheek, then walked past him.
Thirsty you continued your path to the beach vendor selling drinks and snacks. You got in line and patiently waited your turn. Your ears perked up as two men behind you began to chuckle and whisper. It was difficult to understand what was being said, but you heard to few words that were not to your liking. These men behind you had been staring, at your ass. As the line moved up, one of the men seemed to get closer and you could begin to hear the conversation better. You turned around having enough of their comments and gave them a glare. "Ooo, I like my women feisty" one of the monsters remarked, you gagged internally. What had began as simply getting a drink to refresh oneself had quickly become a horrid attempt at flirting. Turning your nose up at the two men, you spun back around and stated, "not interested." They didn't take your hint to  leave you alone and began commented on your appearance once more. One of the men had enough of your silent treatment reached a hand towards your rump.
Little did you know, Johnny had been watching from a distance and began marching towards them. The stunt the man tried to pull had been the very last straw for you as you slapped a hand across his face. "Agh, you bitch" he bitterly responded and lunged forward at you. Quickly, you slid out of the way and put your foot out to trip him. He fell to the ground with a grunt. He growled angrily and began to push himself up. Johnny was a mere few feet away ready to rock his shit, but you had the situation covered. You put your right foot back, raised your arms, and watched as he got up. "Hey asshole" you said loud enough to draw some attention from nearby bystanders. The man turned around to you right before Johnny reached him. You twisted your body and gave the man a rough right hook to the face. You could have sworn you saw a tooth fly out. Now the man laid on the ground out cold.
Johnny stood there, surprised and impressed. His eyes met yours and he smirked. The small crown that had watched the scene play out had begun to cheer and clap. The mans friend nervously apologized began to drag his friend away. "Baby" you looked at him "let's go home" you said with a smile. He chuckled and reached for your hand, "come on baby, it's gonna be a long night" you yanked him along to the car as he walked beside you red as a cherry.