Attention for Two ~ Terry and Terri x Reader

230 𝐰𝗼𝐫𝐝𝐬
Request by @slasherboi888
Enjoy!

     They were doing it again. Arguing back and forth. Of course to no surprise it had something to do with your attention. It had always been difficult making sure the two got equal treatment. Usually your calm when dealing with them but this time you seemed to have lost your cool. "GUYS!" you screamed, the two boys instantly going quiet. "Can you two stop arguing for 5 seconds?" You asked obliviously irritated. They both looked at the floor nervously as they avoided eye contact. "Sorry" they mumbled in unison. You sighed and patted the spot on the couch next to you. "Look I love you both, but the non-stop arguing is going to drive me crazy." You pinched the bridge of your nose."This constant fighting over my love and attention has to stop." You looked at them sternly. "Yes ma'am!" They said and saluted. You giggled and rolled your eyes. "Do you two want to watch a movie?" you asked. They both shook their heads in unison.
Eventually the tree of you decided on a movie, after about half an hour of searching for one that would suit all of you. By the end of the movie the boys were fast asleep. You smiled and laid your head back on the couch as you closed your eyes and drifted off as well.

𝐈 𝐚𝐩𝗼𝐥𝗼𝐠𝐢𝐳𝐞 𝐟𝗼𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝗼𝐧𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝗼 𝐬𝐡𝗼𝐫𝐭 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)