Tears - Johnny x Reader

600 words
Enjoy

Tears poured out of his eyes. They just wouldn't stop coming. Desperately he tried to forced himself to stop crying but his effort were of no use. His weeping could be heard from the hallway.

You had noticed a change in Johnny's behavior over the past week and it worried you. Johnnys usually carefree and casual self had become nervous and distant. You sent him a text.

Hey you still up?

You waited a few minutes. When he didn't answer back after a good ten minutes you decided to text Chip.

(Y/N): Is Johnny still up?

Chip: I think so

(Y/N): Okay welp I'm coming over there so unlock the door

Chip: it's unlocked

You were wearing baggy pajama pants and a t-shirt. You put on your slippers, grabbed your phone and started walking to the RΩR dorms. You realized that you should have grabbed your coat and as you walked faster. Once you reached the dorms you knocked on the door. Oh yea right he unlocked it you felt dumb as you turned the knob and opened the door. Chet, Chip and Javier were on the coach watching tv. "Hey (Y/N)!" Chet exclaimed "What brings you here" Javier asked "Sleepover" you said. "Isn't it a little late for-" Chip elbowed him in the side. You giggled "Night guys" you said as you walked down the hallway. You reached his room when you heard what sounded like......sobbing? Confused you opened the door slowly and quietly as possible. There he was back facing the door, curled in a ball, and crying his heart out.  It's hurt you to see him like this.  You snuck up behind him. "Johnny" you put a hand on his shoulder. He jumped and tried to hide his face. "Johnny" you repeated "look at me" you sat in front of him as you put your hands on his cheeks. His eyes met yours "what's wrong baby" you asked "I-i" he choked. You sighed and opened your arms "come here" you said. It didn't take long for him to melt like butter into your comforting embrace. The tv cut of in the living room and the two of you could hear Chet, Chip, and Javier walking to their rooms. His arms wrapped around your waist as he nuzzled your neck. His crying was soon reduced to small sniffles. You rubbed small circles on his back "it's okay, I'm here" you soothed him. "I don't know what I would do without you" he said. You pulled back from the hug and smiled "same for me" you kissed his cheek. You got under the covers and laid down. His head rested on your chest. You stroked his head "I love you" you said as you kissed his head, he look up at you with his eyes wide "W-What?" He asked "I love you" you said. He smiled "I love you too" he said. You leaned down and kissed him. This kiss wasn't a quick peck on the lips this was a real genuine kiss. It was the kind that made your knees weak, the kind that made you dizzy, the kind you only dream of. It was passionate and full of love. A string of saliva connected your mouths.

These moments with him were the ones you enjoyed the most. Where nothing else mattered but you and him.

____________________________________
This story made me wish I could walk in that room of his and hug him... gosh makes me sad. Oh well off to writing more oneshots.
Tootles!