Arc 1.1

Mengyao's head suddenly filled with information about the world.

[Song Huiyin came from a wealthy family. His mother died early due to his father poisoning her, causing him to be alone with his father. His father brought his lover and children to their house soon after his mother died. His father brought two children, one was his half younger sister, Song Jiali and the other was his half older brother, Song Lijun.

As he was still a teen, he was easily affected by his step-mom, she always had a kind facade in front of him, but she didn't really care much about him. She also paid A city's famed playboy, Chen Zhangyong, to make Huiyin addicted to gambling and drugs later on. She wanted to get rid of Huiyin. She feels like he is an outsider. Lijun also took part in her schemes.

He enrolled in the same school as Jiali and Lijun. He always got bullied and there's a sole reason why a lot of people hate him. Jiali would stand up for him when he got bullied but she was actually just firing up the bullies more, saying things that Huiyin always hit her at home, always verbally abuse her, etc. The school prince, Hou Louhuang, would defend Jiali if Huiyin stood up for himself, making the situation worse.

At home, when he tried to confront Jiali about what she did, she made him look like he was pushing her against the door, and then she screamed about how he would rape her, his father finally kicked him out of the house. Making him die miserably because of Jiali's golden finger and his family.]

'Host, you could talk to Koi inside your head. As Koi is a Face slapping system, please embarrass the female lead, Song Jiali as much as possible, or maybe you could return some karma for her, hmm?'

Mengyao, still thinking about the plot and how stupid it is thought, 'Depends on her actions...I guess.'

'Eh? What do you mean, Host?' Koi asked him. Mengyao just brushed Koi's question off and decided to light up the room.

'Koi, where in the plot am I?'

'Ah, you're at the bullying part tomorrow. Today is a weekend so tomorrow's monday. Good luck~'

He takes a careful look of his surroundings and he is currently alone, He noticed his long bangs and messy black hair. His vision is very blurry once he transmigrated. Is it a side effect? How long will it last? He asked himself. He searched for a mirror and he found one lying on the floor. It is a round mirror with a dark blue handle.

Even though the size of the mirror is quite small, he could still see parts of his face. He has dark circles under his eyes and a bird nest for a hair, his body is also scrawny. Huiyin's skin felt very dry and deathly pale, how did this kid take care of himself!?

He searched for the bathroom and found it, he showered first to settle his hair. After drying it, with a towel that was hanged on beside the bathroom door, he combed his long hair. Even though it's long, it's actually not that long. It only reaches his collar bone.

As his vision is still blurry, he asked Koi, 'Koi, why can't I see properly? When is this effect going to end?'

'Huiyin wears glasses...Host.' Koi really wanted to laugh at his Host, but he held it in. He doesn't want to be thrown a cup noodle yet, today.

Mengyao walked outside of the bathroom naked as he forgot to bring clothes, he takes a look inside Huiyin's closet and it's filled with colorful clothes that really doesn't fit him...he needs some black clothes!

Mengyao is still in his edgy phase as he wanted to wear black all the time. Plus the long black hair that Huiyin has, he really wanted to wear black with this kind of body. He searches for any kinds of briefs and he found a few pieces of black clothing.

He wore them and looked...really emo. But he didn't mind that and looked once again, at his appearance. Mengyao thought that he needed to buy some skin products and chap sticks, also some face masks. He knew all of this info from watching you*ube! There's a lot of random things popping up in his reccommendation so he just decided to watch it.

Isn't he a wealthy young master? Then I'll just buy the products online, ah~

Koi asked him, 'Why don't Host just buy in our system store? It's immediately delivered to you! No charges for deliveries~'

Mengyao thought back, 'What currency is used for the system shop? If it's money then I'll buy, ah!'

'Uh, host. We use points.'

'Well, how do you get these points?' Mengyao thought Koi already explained all what he needed to know about this transmigrating thing, but there's actually a shop for this.

'By completing worlds and missions. Host will get side missions once you completed the main mission~' Koi replied in an upbeat tone.

'We only charge 10 points for a nutrient pill!! Discounted because this will be your first purchase. Do you want to buy or not? You currently have 300 points as a part of our bonus.' Koi said it in a persuasive tone, he really wanted to get some points from his Host, even though it's as little as ten points.

'Immediate results or no?' He asked back.

Koi replied in an 'un' voice but his Host didn't say anything after his question.

'Buy or not?' Koi said after a few seconds of silence. Mengyao just mumbled 'no' under his breath and continued to search for glasses. He found them on top of a cupboard and he wore them.

'Why, Host??' Koi seriously questioned him. Koi is really poor and in need of money right now.

'Because they'll notice if I suddenly change. And if I get a discount for my first purchase then better save it up for something else. I'll just go to the mall and buy some products.' Mengyao is really uncomfortable as he is not used to wearing glasses. It felt dizzy.

'How much money does Huiyin have?' He asked the system.

'Three thousand if I'm not wrong. He keeps it in his closet, right at the bottom left corner'

Mengyao opened the closet once again, and he sees a wallet and there's a debit card inside of it. Mengyao's eyes sparkled as he sees this. It's time to go on a shopping spree~! He really wanted to buy some games from this world, but first, skin products!

'Ah nevermind, I'll just order it online.' It's really convenient because Huiyin also likes to go shopping online as he didn't really like crowded places.

'Now, now. Where's the laptop?'

----------------------------------------------------

(A/N : that's it for chapter two. I wanted to make Mengyao be a beauty guru but I just remembered he was just a bored college student.
┐(︶▽︶)┌)