Arc 1.2

Mengyao rummaged through Huiyin's belongings and he glanced at the bed, noticing the laptop was there all along hiding between lumps of blankets.

He turned it on and he had to input the password to log in, he then asked the system, 'Koi, what's Huiyin's password?'

'It's 0104, Host.'

Mengyao typed the numbers in and successfully logged in. He looked at Huiyin's wallpaper of an idol anime girl called Hatsune Miku and he thought, 'what!?!! This man is also an otaku! One of my kind!! We share the same single dog fate and dated 2d girls, ah!'

He goes to the shopping website and decided to buy it from trusted shops, he didn't want to get scammed the first day he's in this world. He bought all the items needed to make his body healthy, well except exercising tools. What's exercise? Is it some kind of food?

The package delivery was also extremely fast as the shop is not too far away from his house, ah~ Why did he buy online and just not walk there instead you ask? Well Huiyin's a rich young master, better squander and make lots of money~ Hohoho!

Soon, a knock could be heard coming from the door, "Young master, you have a package." A maid goes in and puts the package right next to the door. Huiyin always instructed them to not disturb him.

Mengyao picks up the package and opened them, quickly wearing all of the products that he bought. He uses the cream to make his skin less dry, and he guessed if he sleeps enough, the dark circles will go away on its own.

(A/N : i don't know much about skin-care products so...please be kind enough to ignore the mistakes :'). )

He then goes to sleep, waiting for tomorrow to come.

===
(A/N : I'll call Mengyao, Huiyin now.)

A maid comes knocking the door in the morning, she opened the window and told Huiyin to wake up. He woke up and told the maid that he'll do everything by himself, excusing the maid.

He took a shower, combed his hair and wore his glasses. He tied his hair and wore the school's uniform. The uniform is a white collared button shirt and long blue pants. There's also a blue blazer and blue tie for the uniform, but it wasn't necessary to wear. He had a neat appearance.

Huiyin decided to wear the tie as he thought wearing a school uniform without the tie is weird. He prepared his bag and goes downstairs to see his family's servants already cleaning up the table. Huiyin was always woken up late so the Song Family didn't need to eat with him. He was given left overs.

He ate quietly, waiting for Jiali and Lijun to leave. He saw the two siblings wearing their shoes and walking while joking with each other to the limousine. The two of them didn't even bat an eyelid to see Huiyin. He continued to eat his food, thinking in silence, 'Why am I given left overs, ba!? When I get revenge, I'll swear I'll feed them dog food!'

After Huiyin finished his meal, he asked the maids to bring him some milk...he drank it and he spits it out. 'This is expired!! But suddenly I have an idea...I'll bring this milk carton with me, haha~'

Huiyin wore his shoes and followed them, but he sat next to the driver so the siblings didn't really look at him because the driver and passenger seat is seperated by a window.

They drove to school and Mengyao decided to strike up a conversation with Koi, 'What exact time is the bullying going to happen?'

'At lunch...what are you going to do about the bullying?'

'Just watch, I have a fantastic idea~'

They arrived at school and luckily, Lijun is in a different class than him, but Jiali is! Fuck! His hand is already itching to slap that bitch's face!!! How irritating!

Students quickly surrounded Jiali and Lijun, and Huiyin is left alone...he walked fastly to his classroom, when he looked who is he seated with, he saw a hottie! A handsome guy!

'Koi, who is he?!'

'He is the man who Jiali was chasing but failed, ah~ He's the school ice prince~ Jiali resorted to go for Louhuang because he's the second best choice~'

He awkwardly sits beside him and proceeds to get books from his bags and putting it on top of the table. First period went by without anyone speaking a thing...and then second period...and then third period...then lunch finally came!

Huiyin swiftly gets out the expired milk carton and puts it on top of his desk, from the memories he has seen from the original, the bullies usually steals his lunch all the time because his lunch tastes really, really, good! The chef from the Song family pities him, ah~ So he mostly gets good food but it really makes no difference as he eats the left overs from the bullies.

The bullies came one by one in a group of three. He didn't remember their names so Huiyin will just call them bully A, B, and C, suited for a side character like them~

'Koi, can you make the milk tastes like usual milk and make the food inside my lunch box expired? I'll buy you a CD of blackpink, ah~'

'Wh-How did Host know that I like k-pop!? Agreed...even though I'm using my own points but it's worth it...'

"Where's the usual stuff?" Bully A said while taking his milk carton and drinking it until it's empty. Huiyin snorted a bit, but the bullies didn't notice it.

The handsome guy beside him smashed the table and said to the bullies : "Shut. Up!" In an intimidating and fierce tone.

Bully A quickly scurried away because of some certain stomach problems and Bully B and C dumped some of their water to Huiyin, making Huiyin's clothes wet and transparent.

(Author : .... ;) )

"Tch. You're just lucky today, I'll be taking these too...hehe. I'll be looking forward to tomorrow." Bully B said while stealing his lunch away. Huiyin tch-ed because he was wet all over!!

"Uh, Thanks..." Huiyin said to the handsome guy, while using a pack of tissues to dry some water that got onto the table.

The handsome guy sat quietly, only handing a towel towards Huiyin while looking the other way.

----------------------------------------------

(A/N : I think the handsome guy is a little bit shy... ;)

Super sorry for the...3 month long update m(_ _)m I've been really busy since school has started. Heck, I'm so tired or presentations, homeworks, and all the other school stuff...I really need some sleep now(( _ _ ))..zzzZZ)