Monika vs Sayori

Monika's POV

"well well well! looks like that little tsundere brat is dead af now! my plan is 90% complete! once chara erases
this timeline,it'll bring Yuri with it! now...i just have to take care of..."

"M-monika...y-you..."

my eyes widen,realising sayori is behind me

"oh h-hello Sayori! finish already?? ahaha..."

"Monika why...?"

"w-why? i didn't do anything wrong!!"

"is that so...? Monika."

"Y-yep!" hope i can fool the cinnamon bun"

No one's pov

" ..." A black code box appears infront of Sayori "like when you forced me to suicide?" She codes and gets Monika hanging on a noose.

"a-ack! S-say-sayori!" monika chokes,trying to get her to stop.

"yea,you left me hanging,not only that,you forced me to do so" a few seconds later and she codes letting monika go.

monika gasp for air "S-sayori! i swear i did absolutely nothin-"

"like how you manipulated Yuri to kill herself?" she codes and impales a few knives through her.

"agh..this really hurts,but were in the void w-where there's nothing but c-code,so this c-can't kill me!" Monika sounded confident.

"well monika,you're right! i can't kill you! but.." the black box says "delete Monika.chr?"

"Sayori no!"

"then why? you already killed us,is'nt that enough? you had to kill other monsters and put the blame on Yuri? monika you're not a really good friend at all!!"

"Sayori im sorry!"

"now chara is gonna force Yuri to kill Natsuki! you hurted everyone! including the player!"

"Sayori i didn't..."

"hehe...no wonder he fucking deleted you..." Sayori deletes monika

"NO PLEASE WA-"

"Monika.chr deleted successfully"

"..." Sayori sighs..letting herself float in the void of code...

"now...how..do i help Nat..."

a few seconds later

"i know" Sayori codes something to Natsuki's file

"hope this works......"