he's a little

"I'm really gonna miss you Dip-Dop." Mabel says, tears running down her face.

Dipper hugged his twin as she sobbed into his shoulder.
"It's okay Mabel, I'll find a way to visit."

"Promise?"

"I promise. "

And with that they locked pinkies, a childish thing that meant that they'd never break the promise.

Dipper and Mabel carried his suitcases to the door where Ford stood.

"Let's spend the last few hours doing what we loved, let's go into the forest, we can make flower crowns! " Mabel says.
Ford nods and They leave.

Dipper sighs.
" I'm gonna miss you, and Grunkle Ford. And Soos and that dumb pig of yours. and everyone." Dipper says leaning against a tree.

Suddenly there was a flash and in front of them stood Bill.
"It's not time for him to go yet!" Mabel cries out.

"Ah, but little Shooting Star, it is thirty minutes past nine. I gave a little more time than I said." Bill says and they look at their phones.

It was, in fact, 9:30. They headed back to the shack where they would say their final goodbyes.

Dipper hugged them all good bye.
He started to slip as he looked at his family one last time.

With a snap of his fingers Bill teleported them to a guest bedroom in his home.
Dipper was crying, normally he wouldn't, but he was in headspace now and all he wanted was his Sissy.

Bill was confused, Dipper had been just fine a minute ago.
Dipper crawled to one of his bags and pulled out a stuffed animal.

He curled up in a corner of the room and watched Bill with wide curious eyes.
He subconsciously started to suck on his thumb, and he hid from Bill's view.

"Pinetree? Where'd you go?" Bill asked, genuinely confused.
He heard a childish giggle.

It wasn't long before he found Dipper.
(Bill had stayed in his human form Btw.) And he picked up the sleeping boy.

Dipper sighed and snuggled up to Bill's chest.
Bill tried to set him down but Dipper just became more clingy.

So Bill sat down with Dipper sleeping.
It wasn't long before he heard they shorter boy yawn.

"Ah! Bill!?" Dipper jumped away and growled, his arms crossed.
Before he could say anything more, Bill held up the stuffed animal from earlier.
It was a stuffed bunny that smelled of chocolates and was his favorite thing in the world.

"Wh-Wha-"

"You looked adorable cuddling it." Dipper snatched the toy back and hid in a corner of the room, a frown plastered on his face.

"You have no right to take my stuff." He growls.

Dipper's pov

Especially CooCoo. I think to myself.
" So 'CooCoo' is it's name. " Bill asks snapping his fingers.

The doll disappeared and reappears in his hand.
"Give her back!" I yell, tears formed in the corners of my eyes, I'm slipping into headspace again.

"Gib hew bawk! Gib hew bawk!" I cry out.
Suddenly I see CooCoo in front of me.
I reach out for her and Bill pulls her away.

Bill's pov

Is he a little? I think to myself, I look at his face, he's about to cry.
I brace myself for him to start wailing but instead I feel him tap my cheeks and giggle.

I coo at him and make a little blue flame over my hand.
His eyes instantly look at it in wonder.

I make a small pacifier appear in my other hand while he's distracted.

It's an ocean blue color with a little pinetree painted on it.
I guess this is how I'll find out. I think as I place the pacifier in his mouth.

He lightly sucks on it and continues to watch the flames.
He had already picked up his toy subconsciously and his wide eyes were on the flame the entire time.

"Like what you see little one?" I ask and pinetree just nods his head.
I stop the little flame show and he frowns.

He then realized that there was a pacifier in his mouth.
"Biw?" He asks looking at me.

"Pinetree, I have a question. Are you a little?" I ask and he nodded.

"Well, how old are you now Sapling? " I ask and he holds up two fingers.

" Alright Sapling, let's get you to sleep huh?" I snap my fingers and an adult sized crib appears.

I open the bag he had gotten the toy from and saw a little onesie.

"Sapling, I'm gonna dress you, okay?" I ask and he nods rubbing his eyes tiredly.

I snap my fingers and a changing table appears.
I place him down on the cloth covered surface and undress him down to his boxers.

"Sapling, do you need nappy's?" He nods his head with an embarrassed blush.

I snap my fingers and his boxers we're replaced with a nappy and I dressed him in the little deer onesie.

He looked absolutely adorable and I picked him up.
I layed him down gently in the crib and he closed his eyes, slightly sucking on the pacifier. His arms had a strong grip on the stuffed animal.

I sleep on the bed in the room just in case something happened.