Winchester

A/N I'm sorry for not updating for a while, I've been busy with school and finals, but now I'm out for the summer and I'll be posting more regularly.

I woke up the day after the entrance exam to see V crawling around the room. I snapped my fingers to get her attention, and she crawled back onto me. I got out of bed in nothing but my underwear and went over to grab my uniform from the bathroom where I had left it the previous night. I slipped into it and V gave it a little personal touch, adding a hood and a white V on the back. 'Nice one V' 'Why thank you Paige, it is my pleasure to help you with your fashion sense,' she said as I could imagine her having an innocent smile on her face. 'What do you want V' 'What would ever make you think I want something,' I mentally rolled my eyes at her and she responded with 'fine, can I eat just like one person,' 'Fine, we'll find one after school.' I walked out of the bathroom to see that Robbyn was up and had already gotten dressed. We both looked at the clock and saw it was 7:45, so we had some time to make it to class. She decided it would be a good idea to play truth or dare while we waited, I humored her, but regretted it after she asked me,

"You got any crushes yet, any guys strike your fancy?"

"No, zero guys 'struck my fancy'."

"Any girls then," the question made me spit out the drink that had randomly appeared in my hand a couple seconds prior.

"What the fuck," I said as I stared at the cup and forgot about her question for a second. "And maybe a girl caught my attention," I said with a small blush on my face.

"ooh, was it the loud blonde girl, or the girl with the cape, or that schnee girl, I saw you talking with them the other night."

"N-no, it isn't any of them,"

"Is it me,"

"No it isn't you, you're like the definition of glitter, I can't handle all that optimism and fabulousness," I said in a sarcastic tone that made us both burst out in laughter.

"Will you point her out if you see her today,"

"Sure, why the hell not," the two of us looked back at the clock, and saw it was 7:55. We got up from our beds and walked to class. When we entered the classroom, there was a guy with ginger hair and with a tall, muscled body structure, and his face had 'douche canoe' written all over it. He was the only one in the classroom aside from profess-I mean Dr. Oobleck. The rest of the filed in but I noticed the ginger douche was staring at me with a predatory glint in his eyes. He was sitting right across the aisle from me so I could talk with no one hearing.

"Hey, douche canoe, what the fuck are you staring at, I said as I bared my fangs and my ears twitched slightly.

"Well Wolfy, I was staring at a dirty animal that doesn't belong at Beacon." After he said that Robbyn grabbed my arms to hold me back, but unfortunately I was too strong and rage filled. I walked up to douchey the douche canoe and put him in a choke hold, Oobleck didn't notice because he was greeting students at the door, but two seconds later I released him and he coughed. I sat back down and saw a rabbit Faunus walk into the room, I think I heard Oobleck say that Velvet was her name, she sat down right next to me. I smiled at her and put out my hand, 

"Name's Paige, how's it going," I asked as she shook my hand.

"I'm Velvet, I'm doing fine, how 'bout yourself," she said in a cute Aussie accent, 'wait, what's an Aussie, doesn't matter, she's still cute,'

"I'm good, except for the ginger douche over there today's great, stay away from him, he's anti-faunus, but if he ever messes with you, yell for me, I'll hear it."

"Th-Thanks, you're really nice,"

"No problem, being nice is what people should do." We sat in silence for a moment before V spoke up, 'You've met three faunus at this school and you already have a crush on two of them,' 'Shut up or I'll say it,' 'You wouldn't,' 'Try me,' 'You really have a th-' 'Parasite.' She stayed silent after that and as soon as the bell rang Ruby, Yang, Weiss, Blake, and another team walked in. I waved to Blake as she sat down, she waved back but Weiss glared at me. Oobleck started the class with a lecture about the war for faunus freedom.

"Now why would faunus have an advantage in combat, Mr. Winchester," he said, pointing to the douche across the aisle.

"Well, I know it's easier to train an animal than a human," my rage boiled up inside of me.

"Winchester say something like that again and I'll break your neck," I said with a dark purple aura around me.

"Paige," Blake, Velvet, and Robbyn all said at the same time. They all got up to hold me back but then Winchester pushed me over the edge.

"Awe look at the cute little puppy trying to act scary," I grinned which made the three girls back away from me, I pulled V around me, not letting her do it, just forcing it myself. I pushed past the three girls and walked up to Winchester.

"Want to try that again Winchester," I said in a deep gravelly voice. He stared at me in terror and slid back into his seat.

"What are you," he asked with absolute horror in his eyes.

"I am Visage."

A/N Sorry again for not updating, I hope this makes up for it, I'll be back with another chapter soon, maybe even later today.