Team CFVY VS. Paige

A/N I'm sorry I haven't updated, I was dealing with some personal stuff, but now I'm back, and here's a new chapter, also I'm publishing a chapter of another book later. It is original, not fanfic, so if you want fanfic then don't read the other one. It will be very gay though.

I woke up with a strange feeling; it felt like somebody's arms were wrapped around me. I opened my eyes to see an adorable rabbit faunus with her face inches away from my own. My face got so hot I swear I started to sweat. Velvet opened her eyes and saw my overly flushed face.

"Paige, what's wrong."

"N-nothing, I'm just flustered easily."

"Okay, what time is it?" she asked me as she stretched and I could hear a small pop. I looked around and my eyes landed on the clock.

"It's 7:30."

"Shoot, I have had got to get to my dorm before Coco wakes up." She leaned over and gave me a small kiss on the forehead. "That was nice Paige, thank you again."

"No p-problem," I said as my face flushed again. After she left I looked over to see Robbyn with a smirk on her face. "What."

"Paige's got a girlfriend."

"Shut up." We both got up and put on our uniforms, V formed her signature jacket and started talking.

V: So you didn't go out with Yang or Blake

Shut it, you annoying wing woman.

V: Paige and Velvet sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G.

You are a child

V: So are you

Well, at least I don't act like one.

V shut up after that comment and Robbyn and I made our way to our first class. I opened the door to see team RWBY there on time, unlike the day before. I also saw Velvet sitting right next to my normal seat. I walked over to my seat while Robbyn sat directly behind me. Everyone in the class except for Blake, Yang, Ruby, Robbyn, and Velvet stared at me in fear, I couldn't blame them, in certain cases V was terrifying. I zoned out the entire time while I thought about random things like how nobody has ever been inside an empty room. I also thought people assume aliens would abduct us and experiment on us because that's exactly what we would do if we found alien life. The class ended quickly, and we all made our way to professor Goodwitch's class. I sat down at the edge of the arena with Robbyn right next to me and saw Winchester's team, team RWBY, and for some reason team CFVY was with us, they were second years so it didn't make sense that they were in our combat class.

"So, because of Paige's little freakout yesterday, I have invited team CFVY here to fight her, and only her," Goodwitch said as she stared right at me. I stood up from my seat and walked down to the locker room. I grabbed oblivion garnet and V wrapped around my body in the skintight suit I was comfortable fighting in. I walked out and saw all of team CFVY standing in front of me. Yatsuhashi and Fox were standing in front of Velvet, with Coco in front of them.

"Ok, so we gonna do four one on ones or are all of you gonna come at me at once?" I asked with a small smirk on my face that none of them could see.

"Oh sweetie, you think you can actually beat us don't you," Coco asked in the same mocking voice I used seconds before.

"Yeah, I do." Coco opened up her Gatling gun and started to unload on me. I blocked all the bullets and even deflected some back to her, the few I deflected hit her and I ran and faked a slash at her right side which she blocked but I brought my leg around to kick her in the wall on the other side of the arena, she was knocked out. Yatsuhashi and Fox ran at me and I dodged and blocked a few times as they both swung their swords at me. I slid under Yatsuhashi's legs and kicked him into Fox from behind. He fell on top of the blind fighter and the two groaned in pain. I looked up and saw that I depleted their auras. I looked at Velvet who was smiling at me. She projected a scythe that I recognized as Ruby's. She jumped into the air just like I had seen Ruby do before. She spun down to me and try to strike me down the center, I blocked her strike and pushed her back. She made gauntlets and started to brawl with me like Yang would. I dodged all of her strikes, jumped into the air, and landed on her. I pushed her to the ground, and she lay under my feet, I didn't knock her out but I depleted her aura. I helped her up and sat her at the edge of the arena. "Goodwitch, when they can't predict my attacks they can't fight me, that wasn't much of a punishment," I said as I scratched my wolf ears. I sat and watched the rest of the class, and went about the rest of my day. I went back to my dorm after my last class and fell asleep, V had stayed silent all day, and it confused me. I decided not to think about it and went to sleep.