[3] head over heels

A/N: Hiii! How are you guys?

I’m currently really tired, but oh well. I’m writing this anyways. I hope you guys comment throughout the story. To me, comments are more important than votes. (Although I do appreciate votes tremendously.) I think comments are amazing because it shows that you are following along with the story and are imagining things in your head. It makes me happy. :)

QOTD: What’s your favorite subject in school?

AOTD: Sociology

SONG OF THE DAY: “Daylight” by 5 Seconds Of Summer

Enjoy! x

____________________

      “But why, Luke?” Michael asked his best friend, walking through the school hallways to their next class. Luke only sighed.

      “I don’t know,” the blonde boy replied. “Some people are just sad and they feel worthless. And the worst part is, you can’t tell who’s faking a smile. Some people are so happy you can’t tell. I mean, they have it all, so why would some people be so sad?”

      “Luke, you have it all wrong. The happiest people don’t necessarily have the best of everything. They just make the most of what they have, and they are ready to take on whatever comes their way.” Michael replied. “You can’t buy happiness, you know. Money doesn’t solve everything. That’s why I try my best to make people smile. It only takes one smile to make a dark day appear to be bright.”

      “Michael, loosen up on the analogies, will ya?” Luke chuckled. “You have to remember I’m not as smart as you, and I don’t understand everything you say all the time.”

      “Don’t say that. You’re super smart.”

      “No, I’m not,” Luke bit his lip. “But that’s alright. I don’t need to be smart. Life is about having fun, right?”

      “I’m so screwed,” Ashton suddenly appeared out of nowhere, his notes in his hands.

      “What’s wrong?” Luke asked.

      “We have that stupid chemistry test today, and I have no idea what I’m doing.” Ashton complained, glancing over at Michael.

      “Don’t you worry, sweetheart. I’m sure you’ll do just fine,” Michael mumbled to Ashton, lifting his chin up slightly with his index finger. “What are you having trouble with, babe?”

      Ashton bit back the blush beginning to graze his cheeks. “Pretty much everything. I can’t remember how to find velocity.”

      “I know it will come to you during the test. Do me a favor, Ashton?”

      “Yeah?”

      “Smile for me? You have a pretty smile,” Michael told him, tucking one of Ashton’s curls behind the boy’s ear.

      Ashton blushed, doing as Michael said. “How’s that?”

      “Perfect as always,” Michael answered, grinning back at him. “We should hangout sometime, yeah? Maybe go for some tea?”

      Ashton smiled. “I’d like that.”

      “Hello? I’m still here, you know. And you’re flirting with my cousin...why?” Luke tilted his head, looking at Michael once Ashton had walked to class early. Michael only shook his head, crossing his arms.