[4] opposites attract

A/N: WHO’S READY FOR SOME MASHTON FLUFF?

WELL HI HOW ARE YOU TODAY? Wow I’m talking in all caps and asking too many questions…OH WELL. I got fast food for supper and I got a ten-piece nugget for only $1.49 yaaaas. Okay, I’m annoying.

SONG OF THE DAY: “Beautiful Life” by Union J

QOTD: Tea, cocoa, or coffee?

AOTD: Tea but I love them all :)

I LOVE YOU ALL PLEASE COMMENT & VOTE TYSM XXX

____________________

            “Okay so, books or movies?” Ashton asked Michael, and the two of them were out together drinking some tea. Michael had asked Ashton a little while ago to hang out, and he was more than thankful that Ashton had said yes.

            “Definitely books,” Michael replied, smiling fondly at the boy that he was sitting across from. “What about you?”

            “Books,” Ashton told him, stirring the sugar around in his tea with his spoon. “I always thought books were way more interesting than movies. I only like movies when the plot is really interesting, or if I’m watching it with someone else.”

            “Is that so?” Michael asked, leaning forward.

            “Yeah.”

            “Then how would you like to see a movie with me sometime? I think this is going pretty well, right?” Michael smiled, causing Ashton’s cheeks to heat up.

            “Yes, I would love to go out with you again.” Ashton blushed, taking a sip of his tea afterwards.

            “Does this mean we’re on a date?” Michael pondered, looking the flustered boy directly in his eyes. Ashton just smiled, batting his eyelashes cheekily.

            “It can mean whatever you want it to mean.”

            “Okay, then this is a date.” Michael smiled once again, finishing the rest of his tea. Ashton was hardly finished with his, but he didn’t seem to care. He was purposely trying to take longer so that he could spend more time with Michael.

            Michael came to the conclusion that Ashton was incredibly fun to hang out with―he was very funny, intelligent, sweet, shy, and he liked a lot of the things that Michael liked. Plus, Michael just thought the boy was adorable no matter what he did or what he talked about. He’d been listening to Ashton obsess over Matty Healy for a good while, but he wasn’t complaining. Michael thought Matty was quite talented and good looking, so he didn’t blame Ashton for being obsessed with him.

            At this point, Michael was finally taking Ashton home after their tea. Well, technically he wasn’t taking Ashton home―he was taking him to Luke’s―but he practically lived there. The ride there was spent with a comfortable silence and subtle glances; both of their minds swarming with thoughts about how well their day went together.

            When Michael pulled up outside of Luke’s house, he offered to walk Ashton up to his door. They stood on the porch, staring at each other until Michael finally decided to break the silence. He reached out his hand, cupping Ashton’s face with one hand as he began to smooth his thumb over his cheek bones. Michael moved his hand from the boy’s cheek to the back of his neck; gently running his fingers along the small of his back. And then finally, when Ashton thought his heart couldn’t pound any harder, Michael proved him wrong when he planted a small kiss on the boy’s forehead.