Perfectly Criminal

PERFECTLY CRIMINAL
—Description—

By day she was beauty and grace.

By night she was a girl in a baggy clothes and a wig, pretending to be a guy so she could steal from a billionaire.

***

Maybe when you heard of an infamous thief, you might think of a thug from the streets running a black market.

What you probably didn't think of was a rich girl who wanted to trade the glamorous parties and dresses.

So when she finds an opportunity to earn money of her own so she could run away, she gladly takes the opportunity even if it means having to find a way to infiltrate and rob the richest man in London.

What could go wrong?

Besides risking everything (including her dignity).

—Disclaimers—

➳ Firstly, thank you so much for choosing to read this story but here are a few disclaimers,

➳ Copyright ©️ : All rights reserves. This book is protected by copyright laws so no stealing :)

➳ This story is unedited for now

➳ All elements of this story are purely fictional. Any names, places, characters or events related to real life are coincidental.

➳ And finally, a big warning this story is a massive roller coaster ride, with action, adventure, bad choices, Sarcasm and plenty of romance.

If you enjoy the story, let me know with a Comment and vote.

The DayDreamer ✧