Suprise

"Come in" I heard the same second i knocked. I opened the door and closed it again behind me, while wondering why she called me in.

"Yasmine, have a seat" She said, sitting straighter in her chair.

"Sure" I replied, anxiously waiting for her to say something.

"So what's the problem?" I asked, crossing my legs.

"Well there isn't a problem at all" she said.

"A friend of mine, the birthday of his girlfriend is coming closer and they are looking for a party planner. The girl who usually deals with this is sick and I thought of you immidiatly. And I kind said I knew someone.." She said and handed me a card. I inspected it closely.

"Neymar Jr?" I said confused.
"I think I have heard his name before. Who is he?" I thought, but accidentally said it out loud.

"He's a big soccer star, really nice guy" she winked. I laughed and rolled my eyes. "Look, i already told you are going to do it, so please don't let me down? He's paying you for everything if you follow his and his girlfriends wishes. You can take off from work, that's not the point" she said, really trying to convince me.

"And you are really the only one in here I can fully trust" She finished. I smiled at her and was so happy we had a good connection. She was the one who gave me this job when I was younger and believed in me. She thought me everything about being professional and so much more.

So yeah, why not? I could finally return the favor. And I mean, he would pay me for it, probably more than I get paid here.

"I'm in" I said.
"Great, I knew you wouldn't let me down!" My boss yelled excited and jumped of her chair.
"We are going to his house tomorrow to introduce you and discuss everything" she said, like a happy kid.

"Something I need to know besides that?" I asked. She shrugged and started to walk around the room.

"He's gonna propose to her on her birthday, but she doesn't know yet" she said smiling.

"That's beautiful" I gasped.

"Yes, but they both expect alot Yasmine. And so do I. There are some strict rules you have to follow. No talking to the press about anything. And also, don't mention your job here." I quickly nodded.

"If you get this right he will feedback you so more people can hire you, like a job next to this. I know how much you can use the money for your restaurant and wanted to give you this chance, so don't ruin it" she said, serious. Your restaurant. My heart jumped when I thought about it.

"You think people will hire me?" I asked.

"Ofcourse they will! If they hear you organized the birthday party of Neymar's girlfriend!" She said.

"But don't ruin it!" Her eyes widened, making me laugh.

"No, i won't ruin it. I promise. Thanks for this" I replied.

"Good, i'll pick you up tomorrow. Now go home, tomorrow is gonna be a big day" She gave me a big wink.

"See you tomorrow" I said and walked out of the office, feeling indifferent. It was scary, doing something I have never done before. But I knew I would be an experience richer after this.

I walked back to the bar and saw Claire struggling with the high amount of guests. Scott was leaning against the bar, laughing. It made me laugh, seeing how drunk he was and got someone to help Claire. And Scott? Well, he couldn't be helped and never wanted to get help. He'll be fine, I told myself and left the club. I took the bus home and collapsed on my couch after removing my make-up. I grabbed my laptop and typed his name into the google search bar, just because I was curious.

The first pictures that popped up were pictures of him and his stunning girlfriend. A perfect hollywood couple, she was a model and he was a famous soccer player. What a suprise, I thought to myself. They looked arrogant, but I was not going to judge them until I met them.