Champagne shower

"You take Footballers to the most expensive restaurants and clubs. You don't tell them the price and just let them order what they want. That's just how it works. Oh and the girlfriends of footballers are very jealous, so watch out" My boss said while walking to the entrance of the club. I nodded.

The entrance was full with fans behind fences and press snapping shots. It gave me anxiety by just looking at it.

"But why did they invite me?" I frowned, seeing her laugh at my confusion.

"So that you can get to know what kind of alcohol they like, the champagne they use. You know, get to know their party habbits, it'll help you by organizing this party."

It was full with fans behind fences and press snapping shots. It gave me anxiety by just looking at it.

"I'll watch out" I replied and grabbed my phone.

-

"We don't sell penguins nor flamigos"
"Pink firework then? Ice sculptures? Butterflies with a big mouth?" I asked, desperately trying to get everything together for this party. But couldn't find what she wanted, which isn't weird.

"I'm sorry miss"
"No problem, thanks" i said and ended the call.

I've never experienced this, so many fans and press. They were all screaming.

"You must be Yasmine, the party planner?" A man in suit asked.

"Yes, nice to meet you" I said and gave him a hand.

"When do they arrive?" He asked. I looked on my watch and on my paper.

"They can be here any minute" I said and saw his black Porsche appearing. He parked and a guy took over. They both looked stunning, like always.

"Neymar i'm a big fan!" Someone yelled. They posed for the paparazzi, well Penelope did. She totally took Neymar's shine and blew kisses to the camera.

"Neymar can you tell us anything about the upcoming birthday?" A journalist asked.

"No sorry, Yasmine where are you?" He shouted to get over the crowd.

"I'm here" I smiled and waved my hand. He quickly walked up to me.

"You can take care of this, right?" He said and handed me his credit card.

"Sure" I chuckled. Penelope and her three friends in short dresses walked inside the club. Neymar followed them and I needed to take care of some things before going inside. It was a big pool with a club around it in the open air. I had worked here before, but not as much as I would like too. The club is located an half our from Barcelona, but one of my favourites. It looked fancy and had a real Ibiza vibe. There was loud music and dancing people.

"You are the party planner?" A big tall guy asked.

"Yes, that's me" I smiled, but started to feel more like their assistent.

"A bottle of champagne is $10.000" he said.

Penelope and her girlfriends started to squirt two bottles around and yelled excited.

"$10.000? There goes your money Neymar" I muttered under my breath while handing him the creditcard.

"Yasmine!!" Some irritating voice screamed. I turned around and saw Penelope for me.

"Oh hey Penelope" I said calmly.

"Are you really gay?" She giggled, playing with her hair.

"Excuse me?" I said, frowning. What was wrong with her?

"Hey, what's going on?" Neymar asked, standing next to her and wrapping his arm around her.

"Yasmine is gay" she said. Neymar frowned at me, like it would have been a big problem if it was true.

"You are?" He asked. What the hell!

"Yes, she is" my boss suddenly said, standing next to me. Was I even part of this conversation? But the way she stared at me, said enough.

"Yes i'm gay, happy with my girlfriend" I lied and faked a awkward smile.

"Yeah, I kind of suspsected that already" Penelope chuckled, maliciously, whilst the footbal player stood there frozen.

"Neymar baby this is my song! Come dance with me you animal!!" She yelled suddenly and dragged him up to the dancefloor. I turned my head to my boss once they left.

"What was that for? I'm not gay!" I said in disbelief.

"Penelope got jealous and wanted a male party planner. Telling you are gay was the best option, I told you that they are jealous!" She laughed.

"Unbelievable" I grinned. Was she so jealous of me? I wouldn't see them after this so whatever. I looked at Neymar and Penelope on the dancefloor. She ordered Neymar to dance and get loose. And he tried to, but it was not his song. Neymar laughed and rolled his eyes while looking at me. I smiled back and showed my tumbs up.

Suddenly I heard my name, not my real name.

"Lena, what are you doing here!!" Someone suddenly yelled. Shit!!

"Scott, what are you doing here!" I asked.

"Lena, you are beautiful! Are you working at the club tonight?" He asked loudly. He seemed waisted, but what's new.

Neymar look weirdly at me. I felt stuck between two worlds and laughed, quickly grabbing my bag.

"Scott, I have to go!" I said and went inside.

"Okay Lena, see you later tiger!" He yelled behind me, making me laugh. I quickly went to the restroom.

I almost got caught today and had to be more careful, I thought while fixing my lipstick in the mirror.

---------------------
Leave your thoughts in the comments and i'll post the next chapter!

Love, M.

❤️