Jealous

"She really likes attention, doesn't she?" I asked Neymar.

He took a little sip from his $10.000 champagne and sighed slightly, letting me admire his facial features. Green eyes, long and dark lashes. Big and soft looking lips.

"Penelope? She loves attention" he smiled, faintly.

The night fell over the city and Penelope was dancing in the center of a big crowd, all alone while we leaned against the bar.

"But she loves you too, right?" I asked, looking at him.

"I don't know, you can never know" he said.

"Not only famous people have that" I sighed.

"Gay people have that too? I mean, isn't it really hard to know if the other is..you know?" He said, carefully choosing his words. I laughed and rolled my eyes.

"Look i'm not gay, I don't have a girlfriend. I'm not into women, she just made it up" I confessed, which wasn't the smartest move. No response. I looked next to me.

"Sorry, what did you say?" He asked.

"Didn't you listen? I'm not gay" I repeated. His lips formed a little naughty smile.

"What?" I gasped. He took a sip and turned his face the other way, confusing me. Neymar was acting mysterious.

"Did you really think I was gay?" I asked. He smiled innocently, contradicting the look in his eyes.

"You really thought I was gay!" I said, slapping his arm playfully. "What? No, that's not It" He defended, but also didn't say what his look was all about.

"Two more glasses of champagne" he ordered at the bar. The bartender nodded and then looked at me with that strange look. His eyes lit up once he recognized me and wanted to talk to me, but I quickly turned my head the other way. Couldn't risk him snitching me out on accident.

"I'm still trying to figure out how exactly i'll ask her" Neymar said.

The bartender gave us our drinks. I placed it on the bar and turned to him.

"Well, practice on me" A offer I probably wouldn't have made if there wasn't a little bit of alcohol in my system.

"No" he laughed.

"Come on" I said. He grinned.

"Okay so when the DJ goes in, i'll go on my knee like this.." He said and got on his knees.

"Then I'll reach my arm out to her and grab her hand" he said, reaching his arm out.

"Okay so on one knee and reach" I said, making fun of him by doing the same thing with my arm. He came up and slapped my arm.

"Not funny!" He laughed. I took a sip from my champagne and felt it slidding down my throat.

"It's okay, you'll do great. Are sure you want to do it in a crowded club though?" It was a serious question and he stared right into my eyes.

"Why, do you think I should ask her some place else?" He asked, not breaking his glare.

"Well, If you'd ask me, If I ever find the right man, I want to be asked at a really intimate, peaceful and serene spot" I played with my glass while looking right back at him.

"Is there a place like that here in Barcelona?" He asked.

"In Barcelona? Yes" I stated. He looked behind him and we both saw Penelope dancing sensually with a man in suit. His eyes started to look fierce all of a sudden. I cleared my throath and finished my glass.

I heard him sigh with a slight tone of anger. I turned my head again to Penelope and saw that she started to grind on the man. Her face showed that she really enjoyed it and she wispered something in his ear. They weren't that close, but close enough.
Neymar's eyebrows knitted together and he placed his glass hard on the bar. I felt bad for him.

"Are you okay?" I wispered.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be okay?" He said calmly, like he was controlling himself.

"Because you look mad and are clearly jealous" I said. He looked almost shocked at me.

"I'm not jealous" he defended.

"Yes, you are jealous" I chuckled.

"Jealous of him? Please, have you seen me?" I laughed and shook my head.

"Whatever you say, Mr. Ego" He smiled at me and gulped down his glass.

"Hey, that spot you were talking about, is that far from the club?" He suddenly asked.

"Uh, like an half hour from here" I said. He looked behind me a couple times.

"Come" he then said and pulled me by my wrist along through the crowd.

"Isn't she going to be worried if she can't find you after this?" I asked, wondering why he wanted to leave so soon. Maybe he couldn't see her dance with someone else anymore, I thought.

"She won't notice, we'll be back soon" he said and we walked out the club, to his car.

"Keys please?" He asked at a guy who stood there. "Name?" He asked.

"Neymar Jr" Neymar replied with the cheekiest smile ever. The guy fished his key out a box and gave it to him.

"Thanks bro" he said and gave him a $1.000 tip, If I saw it right. I shook my head and laughed mentally. That guy just got his monthly paycheck from him.

"You drive?" He asked, handing me the keys, like it was obvious.

"No, no, no. I don't want to be responsible for driving your expensive car off a cliff" I laughed, pushing his hand away.

"Okay, get in then" he said and opened the doors. I got in next to him and he started the engine. He started to drive while I helped him with the directions. The Spanish sky turned purple and orange, whilst the clouds vanished. We arrived in less then 30 minutes because of how fast he drove, like we were in a rush. I led him through some rocks and the mountains untill we reached the dreamy spot. It is a small place between the mountains, with a soothing view. It's very hard to find, but once you find it....