One day

"Penelope?" A voice behind me asked, barely audible due the loud noises of the plane flying above us. I turned around and saw an older woman standing infront of me. She looked really good, I mean really good for a grandma! Her eyes gleamed like Neymars and they had the exact same green tint. She had beautiful hair and looked very grandma-like, kind and loving. I have to admit, i'm jealous of the Brazilian genes. She stared shocked at me. Then smiled kindly.

"Penelope, you gained weight!" She said before I could introduce myself and looked at me from head to toe, making me laugh.

"No, i'm not Penelope! I'm Yasmine, their party planner. I'm here to pick you up" I said and she gave me three kisses and a big hug.

"Party planner?" She asked.

"Can't they do that themselves?" Sarcasm coated her tone. I chuckled and helped her with her suitcase and bags, while we walked to the car.

"How was your flight?" I smiled and she sighed hardly.

"Honey, I had the best sleep of my life. It may have been the wine" We both laughed and I drove off once we got in the car.

"And? How is Barcelona?" I asked on our way to  Neymar's house. Or you know, his mansion.

"It is so much colder than Brazil" she said and started to shiver a bit. I stopped for his mansion and helped her out the car. I gave her my jacket because she was cold and got her suitcase out the car.

"Thank you dear" she smiled kindly and we both walked inside. We walked into his brightly lit livingroom and their jaw dropping view greeted us. She gasped and stopped walking, just like me the first time I placed my foot in this house, hinting that this was the first time she's been here. Penelope walked into the livingroom, followed by him.

"You are finally here!" Neymar said and almost pushed Penelope aside.

"Neymar my big boy! You became so tall and big" she said and they hugged tightly. His love for his grandma was heartwarming to look at and the resemblance was crazy.

"So grandma, this is her. This is Penelope" he said and Penelope gave her a hug.

"Neymar told me so much about you! What can I call you? Grandma? Grandmother?" The tone in her voice rised and sounded excited.

"Elsa is fine, darling" she said friendly and was clearly not amused by her behavior.

"Who is that?" Elsa asked and pointed to a big picture hanging on the wall, a stunning shot of Penelope.

"That is me! I'm on every wall in the house, Neymar gave it for my birthday! Do you want to see more pictures upstairs?" She nearly yelled.

"And that there is a painting made for me, when it is done Neymar is going to tattoo it on his back" she said and we all looked at a gigantic painting against the wall. People were still busy painting, but it seemed to be some sort of tropical flower and it was, like everything else in this house, gorgeous.

"How does that fit?" She asked, jokingly.

Penelope and Neymar laughed. "Abuela, smaller ofcourse!" Neymar grinned and hugged his grandma. Penelope looked jealous at them as Neymar and Elsa walked outside. I could only smile.

"Why are you still here? Don't you have a party to plan?" She groaned, clearly irritated and walked off before I could process what she said. I frowned as she ran upstairs. I could hear Neymar and his grandma talking from here and found myself smiling.

"Does she eat enough?" She asked him.

Neymar

"Yes, she eates enough. I take good care of her grandma" I laughed in response. God, how I missed her. She ment the world to me and I valued her opinion the most. That's why it made me nervous, seeing that she wasn't impressed by my girlfriend.

"Good Juninho, I have another question" She was more serious this time. I suddenly felt water falling down on my head and looked up. It was Penelope who got in the jacuzzi on the rooftop, clearly with a attidude, on her phone. Taking pictures, texting.

"Why did you really invite me here?" My grandma asked with that piercing smile of hers.

"I missed you! And you have not seen our new house yet, also, I want you to be here for the engagement." I wispered the last part, but she was not satisfied by my answer.

"Amor, I want the real reason" she said and crossed her arms.

"There's no other reason" I lied and rubbed the back of my neck.

"I can see that you're lying" she laughed.

"Okay, fine, i wanted to tell you that.." I said and came closer to her.

"Penelope is pregnant!" I wispered.

"She is?" She asked shocked, not the response that i expected.

"Aren't you happy?" I frowned.

"Ofcourse I am Neymar, but don't you think you are moving too fast?" She asked, making me doubt slightly. I love her, she loves me. Right? Yes! So why wouldn't we move fast? I don't want to waste time, life is short, i'm only getting older. Even though we've been together for not even one year, it felt right. And that is what matters the most to me. We are perfect together.

"Grandma, do you like her?" I asked, bluntly.

"Well, I'll have to get to know her" she sighed, like it would be liability to her.

"It is your choice, and if you're happy, i'm happy too Juninho" she smiled.

"One day you'll love her like I do" I grinned.

"One day" she said and placed her hand on my shoulder. Our moment got interrupted by Yasmine who walked outside with a big question mark on her face.

"Sorry to interrupt, but have you seen my papers? I keep on loosing them" She asked. Her brown hair blew in the wind and her dark brown, almost black eyes looked so mysterious to me.
"On the table" I smiled and nodded to the dining table next to us. She walked to the table and collected her papers.

"Thanks. Elsa, nice to meet you. I have to run" she said and gave my grandma a hug. "Nice to meet you too dear" she smirked. Why was my grandma suddenly acting so damn secretive?

"Neymar, i'll see you tomorrow. I need to check her birthday cake and make a call for the penguins" she smiled at me.

"Thanks Yasmine, also for picking up my grandmother. You're an angel" I said when she stepped inside.

"No problem, that is my job" she laughed back.

"Don't forget to sleep!" I shouted, reminding her that we had not slept after coming back from the club.

"Time is money Neymar!" She fired back and smirked at me one last time before leaving the house.

"Isn't Yasmine a pretty, smart and nice gir-" Elsa spoke, but a loud voice interrupted her harshly.

"Baby! Neymar!!! NEY! We need to talk!" Penelope yelled from upstairs.

"Coming baby" I sighed and quickly ran upstairs. Her hormones were killing me already.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX