Part 2 and 3

Part 2
⚠️In this part will be some bully trigers⚠️
The moment ended and everything went back to normal. Only some students saw it, including...Flash and his gang.
F: OMG WHAT WAS THAT?!
Y: I...I...I don't know.
F: YOU ARE A FREAK!
I just ran out of the classroom and heared the teacher call my name but I didn't listen. I rush outside and sit down. Just trying to calm down...

°°°Peter's pov°°°
She just ran out of class. Flash called her a freak but that isn't something new. I know he bullies her a lot. I have a crush on her so it hurts me but I can't take the risk of getting bullied even more. Non of our group can. Not Ned not MJ not anyone. We talk about her a lot but we just watch it happen and sometimes laugh allong so they won't bully us to...
P: Mr Williams?
M: Yes Mister Parker.
P: Can I go to the toilet... I don't feel so good.
M: You can go Parker.
I gave him a smale thankfull smile and ran out of class. I saw Y/N sitting outside. I was to scared to talk to her. But I just walked over to her. I am Spider-Man after all.
P: Hi, erm...are you oke?
Y: Why would you care?
P: I...I....
Y: Do you really think I believe that you care? I can see you laughing. I am maybe stupid but not blind. So please... just go.
P: But I...I wanne help...
Y: Then lets start of with not laughing at me.
P: I am going back to class.
Y: Do whatever you want.
I walked away. I can't believe this. I am exually a... a bully... I can't... god I feel so fucking... screwd right now. I sat back down and it was time for lunch. I saw Y/N sitting alone, as always. Then Flash sat down in front of her. He started talking to her but she covered her face and turned it to the other side. She turend back and I could see a tear. The tear disappeared in a purple glow.
F: SHE IS DOING IT AGAIN! YOU ARE A FUCKING FREAK!! She trew him food at him and ran off again.
P: We should really help her.
N: I get it Peter but now we aren't getting bullied anymore we can't risk it happening again.
P: So we are letting it happen to others?
Mj: Peter I rather her then us.
P: What kind of cowards are we?
N: Peter?
P: What?
N: Why do you care about what is happening with Y/N?
P: Because she never deserved this!
N: I know but...
P: No but Ned. Its just like that.
After lunch I went to the last periode. In the middel of History class the principal walked in.
P: Can Y/N Y/L/N come with me please?
Y: Urgh
She walked after him and flash smiled at his friends.
F: I bet she has detention... again. Everyone laughed at that comment, but I didn't.
Flash turned to me and said...
F: Not laughing? Wasn't the joke funny enough?
P: I...It....Sorry...I didn't hear it...
F: Next time if I joke around with burger face you laugh to. Understood?
P: Y...Yeah
F: Great
The class went on when suddenly the classroom door swung open and Y/N walked in and got her stuff togheter.
F: Oooffff burgerface is crying, detention again?
Y: Go to hell Flash
Teacher: Y/N Detention
Y: You know what Miss Brown, Join Flash and go to hell togheter.
T: THAT IS 4 TIMES DETENTION!
Y: I! DON'T! CARE! ANYMORE!
She slammed the door and the principal waited till Y/N was gone then he spoke.
Principal: Y/N is going to the hospital and not getting detention for anything. Her grandma had a seizure. Liz you are helping
her to get her homework done.
L: I am not, she is a freak.
Peter:I will do it.
Principal: Oke very good Mr Parker.
He walked out of the classroom and EVERYONE turned to me.
F: What did I just say? WHAT PARKER?!
P: Screw it Flash.
Teacher: FLASH THIS IS ENOUGH! DETENTION!!

Part 3
⚠️There might be trigers... And If you HATE sad parts be carefull...⚠️
°°°Your pov°°°
I got to the hospital and saw my grandma. She looked weak. She got an attack.
Y: I am here for you grandma.
I cried my eyes out. I don't know what I have to do. The nurse tried to calm me down but nothing helped. I cried for hours. Just sitting there thinking about what I can do to help. I heared a knock on the door and walked over to open it. I saw a beautyfull woman standing there. The around same age as my mom was.
Woman: Are you Y/N?
Y: Yes..You are?
(You are still crying btw)
M: I am May
She turned to the other side of the hallway
M: Peter I found her!!
I saw Peter turning arround and running over to us.
M: Can we come in honey?
Y: Erm... Yeah I guess.
May gave me some flowers and when I putted them on the table she hugged me out of nothing.
M: I am so sorry about your grandma.
Y: T...Thank you?
P: Erm Y/N...I..I have your home... homework.
Y: Thank you
He smiled at me and I just gave a super super small smile back.
Y: Is it hard?
You stoped crying because you had this super nice woman over and she really calmed you down.
P: What?
Y: Is it hard? The homework?
P: Don't worry I allready made it.
Y: What?
P: I allready...made..your....homework?
Y: T..Thank you, usualy people aren't this nice to me.
M: Really honey? Peter did you know?
Y: He does.
M: So you have Peter to talk to?
Y: No...
M: Wait what? Peter? You aren't talking to her? With who are you sitting at lunch?
Y: I just sit on my own. I don't have any friends sinds they are bullying me.
M: Peter I am disappointed. You have to help her.
Y: I am fine May, I know they just stoped with bullying Peter so he would like to keep it that way. I get that so please don't blame Peter.
M: Peter you got... bullied?
Y: I... I am so sorry Peter. I never ment to bring you problems...
I broke down again. I never wanted to bring any trouble. May started calming me down and Peter tried to but he was so nervous. After a while I was calm again.
M: I am not going to make a scene here, so how about you say bye to your grandma and we go eat something togheter?
Y: I can't leave my grandma she is all I have...I am nothing without her.
M: You have to eat, please it won't take long and I will bring you back after.
Y: Oke fine, I will get my stuff togheter.
I grabbed my bag and kissed my grandma on the forehead.
Y: I will be back.
I walked after May and Peter and I got on the backseat. We ate Thai. I walked into the hospital again and saw my grandma. She was awake. May and Peter walked after me.
Y: Grandma omg you are awake, I am so happy.
Grandma: Y/N Sit down my child.
I got on her bed and she took my hand.
Grandma: You are so beautyfull.
I just smiled at her. May and Peter walked away but when they almost left Grandma said something.
Grandma: Young lady?
M: Sorry?
Grandma: Come here will you?
Y: What's wrong Grandma?
Grandma: Promise me you will take care of Y/N, you to young man.
She pointed at Peter. He just nod yes. May had tears in her eyes.
M: I will.
Y: Grandma what are you saying?
I had tears in my eyes to.
G: Y/N dear, my lovely grandchild, look for the real deal Y/N. Tell A.S. the final soldier fell. Take care my child. This world is mad, crazy, full of hate and pain. I will always protect you but just not from here anymore.
Y: Grandma...
Grandma: This is no goodbye, this is see you next time.
Y: Grandma no!! Please no don't leave me!
The only thing I could remember was me sitting on that bed with the sound off a machine going crazy, telling me my Grandma's haert stopped beating. It just stopped. I sat there just for a while. Then doctors ran in and tried to push me aside to safe my grandma's life but I didn't move.
Don't let them make me come back my child. Let my soul escape.
I still didn't move. After a while I snapped up and looked at my grandma's dead body..... Did I kill my grandma?