Part 16 and 17

Part 16
E: Hello darling...
Y: What do you want Emma?
E: I want to give you one more chance. Rule the school togheter or...You and you nerds will be the ones I bully.
Y: Stay away from my friends.
E: Only if you join me.
Y: I will join you.
P: Y/N what?
N: Y/N?
MJ: Omg Y/N don't...
E: Good safe Y/N. I will be at my locker and you look lovely btw... but not as lovely as I look ofcourse.
She giggled and walked over to her locker.
Y: I am sorry guys. I am doing this to protect you guys. Never forget that.
N: If you were our reall friend you wouldn't do this.
Y: I am sorry but I don't want you guys to get bullied.
MJ: There must be another way.
Y: There is not. She will destroy you guys.
P: Y/N.
Y: I am not doing this because I want to. I hate her.
P: Be carefull. We will have your back. You are protecting us. We will protect you.
Y: Ned, Mj?
Ned+Mj: Yeah
Y: Don't walk home. I will drive you.
Mj: Oke? Cool
N: You have a car?
Y: Yep see you later.
I walked over to my nightmare.
Y: Hi Emma.
E: Hi Y/N. Who are the populair kids here?
Y: Flash and Liz their gang. Over....There.
I pointed at a big group of people.
E: What are they doing?
Y: Bullying someone.
E: Watch and learn.
I saw Emma walking over to the group of people. I just followed her.
E: Let me stop you right there!
Flash got up and Emma pointed to the guy. What for me ment that I had to pick him up. I got him up and he thanked me.
E: Now you, fighting guy. This is my place now. Back off.
Liz: Whoahh who do you think you are?
E: Emma Dimer HBIC of Sydney's school for science.
Liz: I don't care. This is my school. Stay away from it.
E: Not gonna happen.
L: You are warned.
She walked away and I turned to Emma.
E: Get me that guy.
I moved over to Flash and I grabbed his neck.
F: What the fuck are you doing?!
E: Don't you dare hurt Y/N. Now bring him here.
F: Let me go Y/N.
I took Flash over to Emma.
E: Now kneel for me.
F: What?
I made him kneel.
E: Get your ass to my side or this wil be the way you say hello and goodbye every day.
She kissed Flashes cheeck leaving some red lipstick and walked away. I followed her.
E: And we're back in bussiness. Now give me that boyfriend of yours.
Y: Pete is of limit's.
E: Oke, maybe later...
Y: No Emma.
E: Mmm...What class do we have?
Y: You have math.
E: We're skipping it.
Y: What?
E: We. Are. Skipping. It.
Y: But.....
E: No but....
Emma went to the toilet and I was just thinking...Here we are again HBIC.

°°°5 Month's later°°°
I didn't hear anything from my parents again. Peter and I are doing great. In school I am HBIC and after school I am the nerd again. Eventrough I am just doing the HBIC thing to protect my friends...I still feel bad about it. I live in the tower now and I am happy there. Pepper is doing great and I can't wait to meet my little cousin. They said it was going to be a girl and me and Pepper allready started make a room for the little one. Me and Pepper were doing it because Tony doesn't like prepairing a room. I didn't use my powers actually. Only in some trainings with Peter. But that's it. Now it was lunch again...which ment....making people scared of us.
E: You see that guy?
Y: What guy?
E: That one, over there.
Y: Yeah, what's up with him?
E: We walk past and drop some drink over his food.
Y: That's rude.
E: I know.
We stood up and walked past, droped our soda and continue our walk.
Guy: Shit... Don't you have to say sorry? You are paying me the food. I don't have anything else!
Emma and I turned arround.
E: Sorry dumbass but I am not paying anything. Speak to me like that again and the next thing we drop our soda on is your head.
Guy: I am sorry.
We walked back and I dropped 8 dollar and winked at him. He gave me a thankfull smile and walked away to get new food.
Actually everyone knew I tried to help and if I could pay I did. But they never told Emma. Peter always smilled at me when I tried acting nice. And I felt so god damn bad doing this... I ran over to the toilet and trew up. I got sick of myself. And Emma wanted me to eat less. She said I was becoming to fat to be a HBIC. I can't do this any longer. Someone walked in.
Y: Emma I am coming.
?: It's not Emma
Y: Mj?!
Mj: Are you oke?
Y: No I am not.
I opend the door and faced her. I had tears in my eyes.
Mj: Ahhh Y/N.
Y: I can't do this anymore....
Mj: Then stop.
Y: No, Its working! She isn't bullying you guys. That's the most important thing.
Mj: It's not... We could stick toghter and fight her. I bet we win.
Y: I don't know.
Mj: We can try.
Y: We can....Omg I have an idea...
Mj: What are you going to do?
Y: Watch and learn.

Part 17
I winked at her and she chuckled. I walked over to the lunch table we were sitting on.
Y: I am done playing your games!
E: What?
She sat there in confusion.
E: What do you mean "My games"
Y: You know that. Look arround.
And so she did. Her eyes stopped and looked at me.
E: Sorry what?
Y: You are ruining us! You don't have the right to do this to them!
E: You acted like a bitch to! It's not only me you slut.
Y: Call me slut ones again!
E: Slut!
I slapped her in the face.
Y: I did this because you left me no choise. I joined you and my friends would be safe from your actions!
E: Everyone has a choise.
Y: I chose to stop doing this and I chose to do something with my life. You should do the same!
E: You just made a mistake. You were my friend!
Y: Friends don't threat eachother like shit.
E: I never...
Y: You did Emma. And I think that I speak for all of us, Step off and stop acting like a HBIC because this... *I pointed at a couple people who got bullied pretty bad* this isn't a good thing. It breaks people...when you were still in Sydney I got bullied and you know where that bring me?
E:....Revenge?
Y: I tried to jump of a building. Because everything turned against me. Who knows that you are giving someone those idea's. I don't want anyone to do the same ever again. So now man up and step off. Stop hurting people. That's not the way.
I walked over to Peter, Mj and Ned. Everyone started clapping and cheering. Peter hugged me and kissed my forehead and when Peter let go Mj and Ned hugged me SUPER tight.
Y:I can't breath...
Mj: Thank you Y/N.
N: You put her up to this?
Y: She helped me.
Someone tapped my shoulder and I turned arround. I saw Emma standing there.
E: Nice try girl. Come with me now!
Y: Go. To. Hell.
E: Oke great see you in class.

°°°3 weeks later°°°
°°°Peter's pov°°°
Y/N wasn't at school today. Maybe she is sick. I allready texted het but she isn't answering. Me and Ned were hanging out because Mj was late till I saw Emma walking over.
E: Hi Peter and nerdy friend of yours.
P: His name is Ned.
E: His name is I don't care how he is called.
Now tell your friend to leave.
N: I see you later.
P: But Ned...
Ned allready left and I saw Mj walking in so he would be fine.
E: I want you Peter. Pretty bad.
P: What no...
E: And if you don't agree...great...but then I have to make Y/N pay.
P: No leave her out of this.
E: Only if you do what I say. AND JUST THE WAY I SAY.
P: But..
E: Now you kiss me and it had to be full of passion.
P: Emma please...
E: Or Y/N will suffer.
P: Erhh
I kissed her and tried to imagine kissing Y/N. But nothing was the same. Emma is so....unbelievable. She is tearing people apart.
Y: Peter? Are you crazy?!
I broke apart and Emma grabbed my arm.
E: We are togheter now, I mean after last night...We had great sex right Petey...
P: That's not true.
Y: I don't believe you Peter. I saw you kissing her not the other way arround. I am done with you Peter. WE ARE OVER!
P: Please Y/N I don't like her at all!
Y: I don't know Peter it's not like she started kissing you and you pulled away. You kissed her! FUCKING SLUT!
P: Y/N plea....
Y: Cut the bullshit.
Y/N ran over to Ned and Mj and walked away. They hugged and comforted her. Both of them gave me a mean look before they turned to the left. On their way to PE. A class we all have toghter. Ned, Mj, Emma, Me and Y/N.
P: I don't do this anymore.
E: Okey then how about me breaking Y/N's haert even more?
P: Please don't do that.
E: Then stay with me. You are my arm candy. Great.
She walked over to PE and I walked behind her.
At PE Y/N was doing some stuff with Mj and Ned was teaming with Betty. Ofcourse Emma picked me so that wasn't good.
Teacher: Oke I want 2 teams who are going to try to beat each other.
E: How about me team against....Y/N's?
Teacher: Oke great.
P: Emma...
E: Kiss me again or I finish Y/N.
P: But Emma.
E: Now.
I gave her a small kiss on the cheek and she grabbed my head and kissed me on the lips.
Mj: Erm there is no kissing included the workout.
Y: Mj just let them do their thing.
P: Y/N please...
Y: PE?
Y/n grabbed the piece of paper and started telling what we had to do.
Y: Running laps matches. Two laps in one match. 2 matches.
E: I will take...
P: I will take Y/N.
Emma pulled me closer and wispered.
E: Why you?
P: She is to fast for you.
Mj: I am the worst in running.
Y: Just run faster than Emma it's not hard.
Mj: If you say so. I will start. Emma you scared?
E: Never.
Mj: Great hey Spider.
Mj pointed at the floor and Emma ran away.
E: Where!?! Please not on my body!.....
Mj: It's allready gone.
I knew that Mj was just making her tired so she could win for sure and Y/N watched it her eyes filled with joy.
E: Oke oke...
Y: Ready? Set! GO!
They ran and Mj won. Emma wasn't even close to winning.
Now it was time for me to run.
P: I will make you win this...
Y: Don't you dare holding back any speed. I want fair play.
P: But...
Y: No buts...
Mj: Ready? Set! GO!!
I started running and Y/N made a super fast start. I kept running but I knew Y/N hates me now. I saw some purple energy forming arround her legs. I had no chance. She reached the finished and I did to but I wasn't the first one arriving there.
Mj: DAMN Y/N YOU BEATED HIM!
Y: I did.
She smirked at me and then walked to the next part of the work out. I knew that this day ment. Losing everything.