Part 8 and 9

Part 8
P: Ned? What do you mean?
N: That you are going to get bullied for this.
Mj: He is right. Stop caring about her before its to late.
P: What? No ofcourse not.
Mj: Who do you know the best?
P: I tought you guys but this is not what real friends would do.
Mj walked away and ned stood there.
N: Can I talk to you Peter?
Y: Go Pete, I will be fine
P: I will be right back.
°°°Peter pov°°°
P: What's up man?
N: Why are you hanging with her?
P: I saved her last night. Her Grandma died and...don't tell this to ANYONE, she jumped of a building.
N: What??! Holy shit that's...
P: I don't want her to feel like shit again. I am going to try to make her feel better.
N: I...don't know what to say.
P: Help her to. She needs someone arround her.
N: I don't know Peter...
P: Please? Give her at least a...
N: Okey fine.
P: Great! Btw I kind of kissed her last night.
N: What? No way you are joking right?
P: Nope, actually she kissed me.
N: Omg Peter has a girlfriend.
P: No its not like... oke maybe I would love to be but shut up oke?
N: Mmmmm oke...
We walked back over to Y/N and I saw her looking at her phone and she had a sad face on.
P: What's wrong?
Y: It's my uncle told me he couldn't pick me up for the tests earlier. I have to stay with you and you have to bring me back home so I am not alone. He doesn't trust me after what I did...
P: Uncle? Do you have an uncle.
Y: Erm? Yeah funny thing...Pepper is my mom's sister.
P: As in Pepper Potts?
Y: Yeah?
N: Wait isn't Pepper Potts the CEO of Stark Industries?
I saw Y/N giving me a questioning look.
I mouted "it's fine"
Y: Yeah thatone.
N: Isn't she Tony Stark's wife?
Y: Mmmmm....Yes?
N: This is insane! So cool!
Y: Don't you hate me?
N: We never did its just fears...
Y: I know, Peter allready told me.
I started laughing and so did Y/N.
The bell rang and we walked to our classes. In Spanish class we got a group project and I was lucky to be with Peter. We got to PE class and we had this Captain America workout. We got teames of 4 and it was Me, Betty, Ned and Peter. I was actually very good at it and I was planing on asking Steve about it when I got home.
I was thinking about my powers and where they came from. I was doing pushups and got very tired. Then I saw Flash and suddenly I felt like I could do 1000th more. My eyes became purple again. I looked at my hands but they were still normal. So I just continue my work. After 20 more push ups I stood back up and made room for Ned so he could start his push ups. . I looked at Peter and he gave me eyes. I looked questioning but then I realised it was because of the purple glow over my eyes.
P: You good? What's that with your eyes?
Y: I will expane later now act normal. After a while my eyes started to stop doing this weird thing again.
Betty was doing push ups but she got tired of it so stopped. Now it was Peter's turn. I had to give feedback and he didn't need that. After the push ups we did sit ups and Peter held my legs. After the situps I could see we had to clime up a robe. (Like in the exually homecoming scene) so we did and we raced. I won over Betty and Peter over Ned so I had to beat Peter and me being me....I don't want to be the loser. I mean I was still a HBIC in Sydney and I still have an attitude. Peter won... the last exercise was Running laps and most of the classmates were allready in the locker rooms. Again finall battle Parker VS Y/L/N. We had to do 3 labs and I was tired of lozing. I was running when I heared Flash say.
F: For the ONLY time in my life GO PARKER!!
Just hearing Flash's voice made me angry. I ran faster and my sight became purple...again. My legs were surrounded by this purple thing to. I ran faster and faster. Peter saw my legs and the purple thing so he stopped running and got Flash inside the locker room. But my legs didn't want to stop running...

Part 9
I felt someone grab my ankle and I stopped. It was Peter who was holding it. Ned and Betty were looking confused.
N: What just happend?
B: Hello??
P: Just go to the locker room.
N:O...Okey?
They ran over to the locker room and Peter looked me in the eyes. I started having a panic attack. I got very nervous and my breathing started going heavy. My eyes started to water and tears streamed down my face. I couldn't stop it. It was to much for me to take. I was just sitting there and Peter tried calming me down. I suddenly felt lips pressed on mine. The kiss lasted for a bit. Peter pulled away and blushed while looking down at the floor. Both just sitting here without saying something. The silince was pretty akward. We looked up and he looked me deep in the eyes. I wasn't having a panic attack anymore.
P: I heared that holding your breath helps stopping a panic attack so I had to do something and I tought of something what could make you hold your breath so...
Y: Thanks for helping me.
P: Lets just go to the locker room's and get changed. We will leave and go to Mr. Stark, he probibly wants to know what happend and he wants to run tests.
Y: Yeah I should get changed.
I walked over to the locker rooms and I found Betty sitting there confused.
B: What was that?
Y: I have no Idea...I....Can't explane myself at the moment.
B: Whatever it is, I hope you will be fine.
Y: Thank you for understanding.
B: Ned will be more of a challenge.
Y: He won't shut don't you think?
B: I am sorry Y/N but I don't think so.
Y: Then lets find out what I can do with this and get rid of him.
B: Good Idea...I mean what??!
Y: I am joking...chill
B: You scared me.
Y: I know that.
B: Are you sure you are oke?
Y: Yeah but I need your help with thisone.
B: What can I do for you?
Y: We have all our classes who are left toghter right?
B: Yes?
Y: Can you tell the teachers I had to go home because I don't feel so good?
B: Yeah sure, But where are you going?
Y: Peter is taking me to Mr. Stark. He said he was going to help me sinds he has an internship there.
B: Oke? But still be carefull oke?
Y: I will.
We got out of the locker room and I walked over to Peter. Everyone was allready lunching so we could just leave. Betty winked at me and we left. We walked in silence.
Y: Peter?
P: Huh?
Y: Why are you helping me like this?
P: Just because I want to. I know you suffered for so long and I don't want to see that happening ever again. So I promise you No more suffer no more pain.
Y: How do you know I said that?
P:I...Spider-Man told me.
Y: Did he tell you somdthing else?
P: About you guys...kissing...
Y: Omg so he did tell you that...
P: Yep but he said I couldn't tell anyone, he just wanted to tell someone about the gorgeous girl he kissed.
Y: Wait he said that?
P: Yeahh
I Started blushing.
P: Awwww, You must love him....Your blushing.
Y: Shut up
I pushed his shoulder lightly. He laughed and looked at me. I looked at him to. Our eyes locked but we kept walking and then BAMM! He walked up against the lamppost.
Y: Omg
We both laughed and rubbed his face.
P: That was embarrassing.
Y: Noo, Just funny.
P: You are just laughing at me! That actually hurt.
Y: Mmmmm...That's sad. Wait.
I kissed his cheek. The one he slamed against the lamppost.
Y: The best cure.
Peter blushed and I started blushing again.
P: You are no Nerd or Loser? Who are you Y/N?
Y: I moved from Sydney and I was A HBIC...
P: Let me stop you right there... HeadBitchInCharge?! You?
Y: Stupid right?
P: Its just...all those girs are always so mean.
Y: Yeah I know.
P: You aren't mean.
Y: No I always did my best to be nice.
Suddenly my phone Buzzed. I got a messege from...
Y: Omg.......