Part 18 and 19

Part 18
°°°Your pov°°°
It hurts. Very much... And I was the one who tought we were the stongest couple ever. I tought we were endgame but we're not. Mj and Ned comforted me. They are very mad at Peter. I told them do just live their life like before they knew about me and Peter but they told me that its his fault and they chose my side. When I got home I just went to my room and there I bursted out in tears. I don't know why now. But this is my home, a place where I can be myself. The door swung open and I heared a very familair voice.
Pep: Y/N? You in the mood for getting the baby room ready?
I turned arround and hugged her.
Pep: What's wrong?
Y: Peter....He...
T: What about Peter?
Y: When I arrived at school....I...I saw him...kissing Emma.
Pep: Who is Emma?
Y: Long story......
Pep: And we have time.
I told them the story and they were really understanding. Tony had to leave for work and Pepper and I started working at the room ones again. I love doing this with her. She is so nice and sweet. We always laugh together. I was painting the wall Purple. Eventrough it's a girl they don't want her to have a pink room. Pepper walked outside to get us some drinks when I heared a knock.
Y: What's up Aunt Pepper?
I turned arround and saw Tony.
Y: Oh hey Uncle Tony...
T: It looks nice.
Y: Thanks.
T: Who did the paint?
Y: Me because I don't want Pepper to do this...You don't know what is in the paint. T: I have something for you. Should I leave it on your bed?
Y: Yeah sure, whatever you like.
T: How about Shoarma tonight?
Pep: I love that Idea.
Y: Me to. But I have to finish this wall first.
T: How long will that take?
Y: How long do I have?
T: 40 minutes. Nothing more.
Y: Perfection.
They left and I finished the room in 30 minutes then got into the shower real quick and changed into good clothes. I took a look at the bag and opend it. It was Peter's suit. I got downstairs and looked for Tony.
Y: Tony?
I opend his office door and I saw someone else sitting there.
T: Hello niece what do you need?
Y: I am hungry...Oh hello Mr. Parker.
T: Tell Pepper to get ready, we're leaving soon.
Y: Sounds like music to my ears.
Tony chuckled and I got out of his office and started Yelling.
Y: AUNT PEPPER GET READY! I WANT FOOD! WE ARE LEAVING SOON!!!

°°°Peter's pov°°°
P: Tony please....I need my suit back....It wasn't wat it looked like, I promise.
T:I don't have your suit anymore.
P: So you allready brought it back home?
T: No I didn't and now leave.
Suddenly the door opend.
T: Hello niece what do you need?
Y: I and hungry...Oh hello Mr. Parker.
Oooooff Mr. Parker. I wanted to say sorry but I couldn't say anything. It was like I had ducktape on my mouth.
T: Tell Pepper to get ready, we're leaving soon.
Y: Sounds like music to my ears.
Y/n got out of the office.
Y: AUNT PEPPER GET READY, I WANT FOOD! WE'RE LEAVING SOON!!!!
She is so cute, And I hurted her.
T: Are you out of your mind? I don't even say hello! She is my niece and you are hurting her. I am so done with you! You want to know who has your suit? So you can have it back?
P: Who has it?
T: Y/N has it you dumbass. And she isn't giving it back! I will take care of that. Now leave I want to have dinner with my family.
P: But...
T: LEAVE!
I walked out of the office and got outside the building. I will sneak into her room and get my suit back this night. Hopefully I can make it up to her.

°°°1am°°°
I was outside her room. On the balcone, opend the door and looked arround her room. Suddenly I heared a voice from the dressingroom.
I walked closer so I could listen to the conversation.
Y: How do I know you're not kidding?
?: You don't now put on your suit. I will help you darling. Put it on and meet me at your school.
Y: I....Oke.
I ran over to her bed and trew myself under it. I saw Y/N walked trough the room with her suit on. She opend the window a little more and jumped out of it flying away with her powers. I stood up again and looked around. No suit... I got out of the window and got to school. I want to see this. All of it.

°°°Your pov°°°
I landed and started walking. I knew they would appear.
?: I am so glad you came.
Y: What is the deal mom?
M: You have to join us. We can help you darling. You are hurt, I can tell. If you join us we can make that pain disapear. Don't you want the pain to stop?
Y: I do...but I can't stop that.
M: Join us...we're stonger togheter. We can beat your feelings. It will go away. I can help you. Tell me what happend.
Y: He hurted me Mom....Peter...I love him and he just....broke my haert.
M: What did he do?
Y: He kissed my enemy.
M: That means that HE is your enemy to.
Y: I need help.... I need you back mom....Aunt Pepper and Uncle Tony are nice and understanding but I need my mother back. I want my old life again. The life who wasn't complicated...I want my old self again. Without those powers. My old family you, Dad, Ian...
My mom hugged me.
M: You can't darling. Things change, so does life. Will you go with us darling?
Y: I will.
Togheter we flew away.

Part 19
°°°Peter's pov°°°
I heared the whole conversation. It hurts me so much. The tought that I hurt her is terrible. I saw them leave and when they were out of my sight I left home. I am going to say sorry tomorrow at school.
°°°Next morning°°°
I woke up and got ready, said goodbye to May and ran out of the door because I was allready late ones again. I arrived at school and I was looking for Y/N but I couldn't find her. I saw Mj and walked over to her.
P: Hey Mj, have you seen Y/N?
Mj: No, she's sick.
P: Oh...Oke Thanks.
I walked away and got my ass to Spanish class. It was boring and I was just thinking.
Peter's mind: I don't get it... how is Y/N sick today but yesterday she was going with her mom? Did they call her sick? Did she texted Mj?
°°°1 week later°°°
Y/N still didn't return to school. I am starting to get worried. After school I got to the tower again. This time not to get my suit back but to check on Y/N. I went in and got into the elevator. I went to the highest floor and walked over to Mr. Stark's apartment door. I knocked on the door and a happy Pepper opend the door. When she saw me her smile turned into a disapointed face.
Pep: What are you doing here?
P: I have to talk to Mr. Stark.
Pep: He didn't tell me.
P: He asked me to come over just a second ago.
Pep: Oh oke come in then. She opend the door a little more and I walked in.
Pep: Your intern is here!
T: What?
Pepper gave me a confused look and I gave her a smile.
Pep: Get out!
Tony walked over to me and grabbed my arm.
P: Wait it's about Y/N!
T: I don't want to hear it!
P: She didn't show up in school! Why?!
T: What?
He let go of my arm and Pepper looked at me shocked.
T: What do you mean?
P: She didn't go to school for a week. I wanted to ask her how she is.
T: What do you mean she isn't going to school for a week. She is with Mj on a sleepover for a week. She called me. That's bullshit and I don't buy it kid.
P: Call Mj! She said Y/N was sick and I just wanted to check on her.
I gave Mr. Stark the phone and he tapped the button.
T: You speak.
I gave him a small nod.
The phone went over and I heared Mj's voice....a angry voice.
°°°Phone call°°°
Mj: Urgggg Peter
P: Hi Mj
Mj: What is your deal? And make it quick, I don't want to talk to you actually.
P: Do you know where Y/N is?
Mj: She told me she is at home, sick.
T: Listen up kiddo it's me here Iron Man and I just want to know where my Niece is so just help me find out. Is she with you?
Mj: Omg I am talking to Iron Man! First I am a huge fan and second..... She is not I tought she was with you.
Pep: So she isn't with you?
Mj: No she is not.
P: Oke thank you Mj, I will text you later
End phone call
Pep: Tony....that means that she is missing for a week allready. Who know what happend....maybe they killed her or raped and then killed or she died because she fell on her head....She drowned...She....
T: Shhh Pep that probibly didn't happen. When did you saw her for the last time?
P: The night we ate Shoarma and she left early that morning...she had this project and not long after she asked us or she could stay over at Mj's because they had to finish the project and that would make it easier.
T: True....Did you see her on school that day Peter? The day after I took your suit?
P:....
T: Peter?
P:...
T: Kid what aren't you saying?
P: I tried to get my suit back that night....and when I arrived I saw her talking to someone in the dressing room. When I followed her I saw her mom and she went with her. I froze but I wish I kept her from doing that. I think they took her...