Teldryn Sero x Scared!Reader

Howdy, all! I'm back :D

My best friend started writing, and you should follow her! Make her day! :D Fuzzl2 

I will give you my love and affection if you do follow her.  ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

I wandered around the dark forest, alone. I told Teldryn that I wanted to try to find my way back home alone. I jumped at a branch snapping, then chucked as it was just me stepping on a branch.

"It's so dark, should we rest, Tel-..dryn. Oh yeah.." I sighed. I pulled out my lantern and tried lighting it, and soon my face glowed orange, and my surroundings lit up. I smiled and continued walking. I heard a whisper and looked behind me. I saw no one. I sighed and made a determined face.

"Okay...Last time Teldryn was with me...I think he went this way..." I walked down a path, but soon found myself going up a mountain. My brows furrowed.

"This can't be right." I muttered. I climbed down and took another way, but then froze. All around me was thick forest.

"No..no.." I said. "I'm not lost..am I?" I groaned as I remembered Teldryn had my map.

"DANG IT TELDRYN!" I yelled. I heard a roar and saw a grizzly.

"Oh..shoot." I tried to reach my weapon, but realized Teldryn REALLY wanted to test me and took all my weapons. The bear ran towards me, and I ran away from it, running in different directions. My heart thumped hard in my chest and my legs hit the ground with a thud each time. I ran up a cliff, and stopped. I saw steep rocks that the bear couldn't climb. I ran up to them and sat on the ledge of the rocks. My foot slipped and my leg got cut up my a sharp rock.

"Dang it..!" I hissed. I heard the bear ran up to the cliff and stared at me. I'm not sure how long it was there, but I couldn't climb down if I had to...

TELDRYN'S PoV

Y/n has been gone for quite some time. I paced around her room, picking up some of her belongings and thinking of her. By three at night, I decided to head out and look for her. My first guess is that she'd accidentally climb the mountain, and sure enough I saw her boot prints.

"Y/n..!" I called for her. No reply. Darn. I followed her tracks and saw giant bear paw prints in the snow, walking with Y/n's tracks. Oh no. I ran and followed the tracks and saw the bear herself, and pulled out my sword and summoned a flame atronach. The atronach surprised the bear with a fireball to the back, and the bear stood on it's hind legs and clawed the atronach, but didn't do much damage. I took the chance and slashed the bear's stomach, neck, and head before it finally collapsed. I heard familiar crying and saw Y/n on a high rock ledge that was crumbling and falling apart. She tried moving, but it just collapsed more.

"Teldryn!" She cried. She yelped as she dragged her leg over a sharp rock.

Y/N'S PoV

I cried harder when I saw my already injured leg bleed out more.

"I..I hurt my leg, I can't stand... or move.." I heard Teldryn sigh loudly.

"I guess I have to save you then..." He started to climb the rocky wall, and his grip on a rock weakened, and he nearly fell, but he continued. He sat on a different rock ledge across from mine, reaching his hand out. I cried harder and saw the large gap between us.

"Teldryn, I can't.." I sobbed. He leaned over the ledge and gripped my arm tightly, and pulled me over the gap, and I screamed. I was then pulled on top of Teldryn, being pulled into his chest. I cried more, the feeling in my leg starts going away and my leg goes numb.

"Teldryn, I can't feel my leg!" I yelled. He picked me up and set me down when we were on the ground. He rolled up my pant leg, and saw a giant gash.

"You're gonna need stitches..." He muttered. He took out a needle and thread, making my eyes widen in fear.

"No wait-" I was too late and he pulled the needle and thread through my skin. I screamed, and Teldryn stopped. He took off his helmet, and his face was close to mine.

"Shhh...you're going to be okay." He whispered under his breath. My breath hitched at this, and his red eyes narrowed.  He moved away from my face and continued stitching my wound. I was in tears and covered my mouth to not scream.  "Done!" He said. He grabbed my hand when he saw my red, tear stained face. He made me move my hand and pinned both my hands down. His face was once again close to mine. 

"I didn't lie, now, did I?" He smirked. I stuttered.

"T-..Tel,...you.." I teared up at the sudden sting of pain. He touched his nose to mine, and rested his forehead on mine. His blood red orbs stared into mine, and I saw his iris get bigger for a second.

"Take me home....I'm scared." I whimpered. Teldryn wrapped his arms around my waist and picked me up. I clung to his shirt ((he's gonna be wearing a shirt I guess)), and rested my head on his shoulder. I dug my face into the crook of his neck, and he smiled.

"I don't get it, it seems like just yesterday you said you wanted a bear as a pet." Teldryn whispered in that sexy voice of his. He stroked my hair, calming me down.

"I didn't know bears were that scary..." I muttered into his neck. His breathing increased. It felt like five minutes before we finally were home.  I clung onto Teldryn tightly, afraid I'll fall if I loosened my grip at all. He walked upstairs and carefully set me down on my bed. He was going to leave, but I pulled his shirt and made him fall on the bed. 

"You're staying with me tonight, g-got it?" I demanded. Teldryn smirked at the dominance in my voice, and went closer to me and kissed me on my lips. I kissed him back and tangled my fingers in his black, sexy mohawk. Wait how many times can I say sexy in this? He smirked more, and his sexy fingers made their sexy way to the sexy blanket. Teldryn pulled the blanket over the two of us, and we separated. I snuggled into his chest and he held me close.

"I think I'll willingly accept being with you at night more.." He slyly said. I blushed at his words.

"Good." I yawned and snuggled closer before falling into a state of good dreams.

1121 words! :3