Pt. 17 - Fired

Author POV

It's been weeks since tae and jennie became friends. Jennie has been hanging out with tae and friends and lisa didn't know about it.

Lisa usually ask where she's been but jennie just made an excuse to be with tae. Tae is now thinking jennie as his sister cause she always care about tae.

Its also been weeks since Lisa is humiliating tae and tae just ignored her. Jennie and his friends what's wrong but he just shrugged it off.

Jungkook is also furious why tae is acting that way. Jungkook didn't even know Lisa is the cause on why tae is acting that way.

Jungkook didn't even kissed tae for weeks making tae feel bad, missing jungkook's warm kiss. Jungkook didn't even dare make flirty acts to tae making lisa smirk at her plan.

All humiliations Lisa has done to tae is...

one; jungkook is having a meeting with the jeong company and Lisa is sitting close to them, jungkook ordered tae to bring them coffee and Lisa casually tripped tae making the coffee fall on Mr jeong and Mr jeong got mad and stormed out making jungkook mad at tae.

Two; tae maked a presentation for the song company and Lisa made a fake USB and changed it with the real one. instead presenting news For the deal, it shows gay porn leaving Mr song disgusted and left without a word.

Three; jungkook ordered tae to endorse the product for the kwon company. Lisa changed the product cause she knows what Mr kwon dislikes. The product is supposed to be what Mr kwon wants but it turned out its what he dislikes making the deal off.

And so on and so Fort... (just to remind you guys, I don't know what kinds of problems the business has so bear with it 😅)

Jungkook tried to keep his cool while tae kept on messing around even though Lisa is the cause of this.

Jungkook is making tae in charge of the meeting cause jungkook had to go somewhere inportant so he's leaving tae in charge.

Lisa has only one chance to ruin this moment so he could get tae fired and jungkook is all hers.

Tae is now at his workplace, panicking cause he thinks he'll mess up again but his friends tried to calm him down.

Taehyung POV

I chewed my teeth as I kept on checking if everything is perfect for the presentation. Jungkook left me in charge of the meeting and I'm feeling bad about this.

I kept thinking if I'll mess up again even though Lisa...is the one...Oh forget it! All I'm worried about is the presentation and I want jungkook to be happy on what I've done.

While I was checking everything my friends tried to calm me down but it's no use as I kept on panicking.

"tae chillax, I'm sure you're gonna do great" jimin said patting my back.
"I don't know if I'll mess up or Lisa will mess me up" I said as jimin sighed.

"if she tried to ruin it, we'll ruin her too" jhope said as he cracks his knuckles and jimin agreed with him.
"I don't know, I know jungkook will fire me and all my efforts are waisted...EVEN OUR MAKE OUT SESSIONS ARE WAISTED" I whined as I layed down my head.

They both chuckled.

"don't worry, we got your back tae" jimin said.
"if you got fired, we will quit too" jhope said making me look up worried.

"no don't do that! I don't want you guys to quit because of me!" I said.
"fine, we'll buy you gucci once we got our salary" I smiled and nodded.