Extra: Honeymoon (M)

Author POV

After their wedding they flew to Canada again as jungkook promised tae to go back there.

"woowww the hotel room is big" tae said as he layed on the king sized bed.

"do you like it?" jungkook asked as he carried their luggages inside.

"I love it but isn't it to big?" tae asked as jungkook chuckled and sat beside tae.

"at least there is a hot tub in the bathroom" jungkook as tae's mood lit up.

"for real?!" jungkook nodded as tae immediately stood up and immediately went to the bathroom.

Jungkook chuckled as he followed and once he got in the bathroom, tae is already naked and already in the hot tub.

"woah you're fast"

"you know too well that I wanted a hot tub" jungkook chuckled as he started to strip naked.

Tae noticed as he immediately covered his face with his hands, blush on his face. Jungkook chuckled as he went on the hot tub, beside tae.

"no need to be shy, you already saw my junior" jungkook said as he wrapped his arms around tae

"but I already forget how big it is..."tae murmured.

"hm? Did you say something?"

"nope! Nothing!" jungkook chuckled as he grabbed tae's face to face him.

"why should you be shy anyway? It's our honeymoon after all" jungkook said lowly as tae shivered. He loved how deep jungkook spoke.

"yeah but...its been a longtime since we done 'it'" tae blushed as jungkook as he leaned closer.

"Maybe you wanna try it right now?" jungkook asked as tae hesitantly nodded and jungkook smiled and kissed tae.

⚠️Warning! Smut ahead skip if uncomfortable⚠️

Their kiss is slow and it's full of love and passion. Tae started to place his hand on jungkook's neck and jungkook's arms on tae's waist as their kiss started to get hotter.

Tae moaned as jungkook started to suck on his jaw to his neck and tae moaned at the pleasure he's feeling.

Jungkook stopped and suddenly carried tae bridal style and carried him to the bed.

He then layed tae down and started kissing him again. Jungkook started kissed tae body and sucked tae's nipple.

"mmm~" tae moaned

"like it?" tae nodded as jungkook got pleased and lifted tae's legs.

Jungkook started touching tae's hole as tae moaned at the feeling. Then jungkook lowered himself and started licking tae's hole as tae shivered.

"aahhh~j-jungkookie" tae moaned as jungkook sucked and licked tae's hole.

After about doing that in 2 minutes jungkook looked at tae's state, already in mess.

"damn I wanna fuck you so badly already but can baby boy suck his daddy first?" jungkook asked seductively as tae nodded as got down from bed and kneeled in front of jungkook.

His eyes widened and now finally remembered that jungkook is huge. Tae then grabbed jungkook's cock as he started stroking it.

Jungkook moaned softly as tae started giving pecks on jungkook's got which is making jungkook sexually impatient.

"stop teasing baby or you'll get punished" jungkook growled as tae started sucking jungkook's cock.

Jungkook leaned his head back in pleasure. Jungkook then grabbed tae's hair as he tugged on it.