skinny love

shane dawson is the world's most famous music producer; surrounded by girls, sex and money 24/7. the world seems infatuated by his strong jawline and charming demeanour, yet little does society know that it's a blinding facade of who he truly is.

ryland adams, on the other hand, is just lovely. well, not just that - ryland is a lot of things. he's sweet and he's naive and he's engaged to the first boy he met after moving to la.

when ryland loses the job that's kept him afloat for the last five years as the company crumbles under fraud and sexual harassment cases, he is left redundant and poor and clueless as to how him and his fiancé are going to survive the next few months, let alone plan a wedding.

so he goes for an interview to become shane dawson's assistant, not realising that he's laying out his own murder weapon and preparing to let the most adored man in music use it in order to destroy all hopes of his life ever being normal again, piece by piece.

____________________

SPOTIFY PLAYLIST
i now have a playlist for my books! username is @mcorreia , which is all you have to type into the search bar. playlist is called "bad boy"

SOCIAL  MEDIAStwitter - amberlikespugsinstagram - ambercorreia_

SOCIAL MEDIAS
twitter - amberlikespugs
instagram - ambercorreia_

ABOUT THE AUTHOR
stardustshyland (amber) is a seventeen year old british writer who has been watching shane dawson since summer of 2017. her passion for writing sparked at a young age when she came to the realisation that books were the escape from the real world that she so deeply craved.

NOTE
this book will contain swearing, scenes of a sexual nature and mentions of sexual harassment. if you are affected by any of the above then this book might not be for you.
also, shane and ryland are their actual ages in this. shane's 30 and ry is 28.

please leave comments and votes if you enjoy :) i love you all.

without further ado, here is
skinny love.

without further ado, here is skinny love