Sword of Sanctuary 50

Morro and Misty had reached the top and two guards opened the door the two ghost floated off.
Morro entered taking Misty with him.
The sword was resting on a stand.
"The Sword of Sanctuary." Morro said He gasped and looked behind him he saw the ninja breaking in through the window in the blade.
"Uh? Ah..." He said
He then grabbed the sword and grabbed Misty with his other hand and said "remembered what I said about escaping."
The Ninja then burst through the window. Morro shoved Misty away from him and against the wall to keep her from getting hit.
As the Ninja attacked him for the sword Morro dodged Cole and Jay and jumped back the wall were Misty was and said "It's too late. I know your every move!" Morro said laughing
"we'll see about that!" Kai and Jay charged at Morro but he was kicked away. Cole tried but failed and so did Kai and Zane but they failed.
Morro Laughed and held the sword up as he stood on he window Seal.
Misty rushed at him and grabbed his wrist that held the sword with both her hands.
"Your too late dear..." Morro said then he jumped out the window with Misty still holding on.
Morro landed on the roof under it and dragged Misty along with him, and jumped to the next roof take the reluctant Misty along with him.
He jumped just as the ninja landed on top of where he was going to be.
"Why fight I'll win every time!" Morro said and then he blew shingles at the ninja.
Morro used Airjitzu and flew off to the next roof. Misty chased after.
"Bye- Bye ninja!" Morro shouted and just as Misty landed she grabbed for the sword but Morro shoved her off the building.
"Misty!" the ninja shouted and Morro jumped after her both of them landed on a ghostifed skiff.
Misty had the breath knocked out of her and Morro dragged her over to the mast of the skiff and tied her up.
"Sing them a farewell song Bansha!" Morro said
"The eye- perfect! Now get us out of here!" Morro said
Misty was struggling to get free.
The skiff began circling as it went through the eye the ship fell and landed on the mountain.
Misty looked to the side and saw the ninja in their own Skiff "Ha! Got you now!" Kai shouted
"You really think so?" Morro said he used the wind to push the too boat/sleds away from eachother.
The ghost and Morro started laughing.
"Come on Ninja!" Misty thought
The ninja came sliding beside the ship using the broke ship pieces they were going faster than Morro.
"Hello! Haven't we met before?" Zane said
"Don't they ever quit!" Morro shouted
"Ninja Never Quite!" Misty reminded him
"Your ride is kind of slow huh?" Kai said and then he ran into a tree
The archer attempted to shoot Jay.
As they slide past Misty saw the bounty lifting off.
Nya shot water balloons at the ghost but they jumped aside.
Ghoul Tar landed back on the skiff and it slowed them down.
"You big oaf! How are you slowing us down? You're a ghost?!" Morro shouted
" Ghoul Tar likes puff pot stickers" the ghost said
"I thought ghost couldn't eat food...." Misty muttered
Zane, Jay, and Cole jumped onto the anchor. But Kai said "Go! I can catch them! Besides I need to get Misty back!"
"Watch out!" Morro shouted
But Kai's areoblade smashed the mast and it fell, luckily it broke just above Misty's head, The Ghost were knocked off.
"You again!" Morro growled
"You say that as if it's a bad thing!" Kai said and he flipped himself onto the boat. They began to fight.
Misty had a dagger behind her back and was cutting away at the rope that held her to the mast.
"I guess both our fates are tested! The thing is I already know how mine will end!" Morro said
Kai tried to attack him but Morro was able to take Kai's weapon and he said "And now I know how your's will!" Morro shouted and he lifted the sword.
"No!" Misty shouted Hang on Kai! I'm almost free she thought.
"You'd fight someone unarmed?" Kai said
"Thank's a good question. Yes!" Morro said But just as he raised the sword again Morro groaned.
And Lloyd's voice said "Take the sword Kai! I can't hold him much longer!"
The Ropes came loose and Misty rushed to Kai.
"Lloyd?" Kai said Just as Lloyd fell Kai caught him but it was obvious that both Morro and Lloyd were struggling for control.
"Lloyd! Come on don't let Morro win." Misty said Morro won and lunged at Kai but Kai dodged and kicked Morro.
Misty was still on the skiff and she said. "I tried of begin pulled right and left! I'm not leaving! I know your in there Lloyd and I'm not leaving you can try to blow me off this skiff but I'm not going!" She was knelt down beside Lloyd, and she gently placed her hand on Lloyd's face and said, "I wouldn't leave you this time."
"Yes... you will, Kai grab Misty get her out of here!" Lloyd shouted just as Morro took back control.
"I'm sorry Misty!" Kai said and he grabbed Misty who was still holding tightly to Lloyd's hand, "No!" Mai heard Misty screamed as she was pulled away as Kai jumped off the skiff and then jumped on top of a tree and tossed her back onto the ship.
"Lloyd! No! Not again!" Misty shouted "let me go! I'll stay and I'll find a way to bring back Lloyd!" Misty shouted Zane and Jay were holding her back from jumping over the side.
Kai soon landed back on the ship with the sword. Everyone cheered expect for Misty, Zane and Jay let her go to go congratulate Kai.
"You got the sword but how!?" Wu said
"How else? Working together." Kai said "Lloyd fought Morro like a true hero."
"If Morro defied destiny, then why not us?" Cole said
"He may have gotten Airjitzu first..." Zane added
"But we got the sword!" Cole cheered
When everyone turned to see Misty, they saw her running to her room.
Misty rush into her room and slammed her door shut.
"I could have saved him!" Misty screamed
Crystal began to appeared on the floor of her room, the crystal was not white though it as black and steam came from the crystal.
Misty quickly incased that crystal in white crystal and then the black crystal inside exploded.
"Garmadon was right... my element is unstable... what on earth am I going to do?"