A Ghost Town 53

Kai was disguised as a sever giving the ghost food.
"Anyone have eyes on the realm Crystal?" Kai said
"It appears to be inside what used to be Ronin's pawn shop in the center of town Morro' there and it's highly guarded." Zane said
"I don't know if we'll be able to pull Morro away long enough." Jay said
"Yeah, well that's the plan. Everyone in position?" Cole said
"Let's do this." Kai said The ninja distracted the ghost as ninja in green ran through town.
Morro caught him though and said.
"So rude, hasn't anyone told you it's not polite to be late to the party!"
Later Morro ripped off the ninja's mask and it was Nya.
Morro and Nya began to fight.
Kai turned and said "the plan to get him away from the realm crystal worked we'll clear a path for you, then you can do the rest." Kai said to Lloyd Misty was standing beside him her claws at the ready.
"Let's do this." Lloyd said and both him Kai and Misty ran off. The ninjas then jumped in and began to used their powers.
But soon Misty, Lloyd and Kai were stopped but several ghost.
"Then Jay drove up behind them.
"Ah Jay a little help?" Kai said
Misty leapt up and slashed at one of the ghost but it dodge and grabbed her wrist and lifted her up.
"Misty!" Lloyd shouted
"On my way!" Jay said and he used his vacuum and sucked the ghost inside. The Ghost that had Misty dropped her and Misty landed on her feet.
"Thank's for the rescue!" Misty said
"Thanks great job Jay!" Lloyd said and he grabbed Misty arm and dragged her along.
And they looked out around a corner a table of ghost were eating and said.
"Hey look ninja."
Luckily Cole showed up and destroyed all the ghost.
"Cole on the roof!" Lloyd shouted and Cole pressed a button and it shot something that explode.
As Lloyd and Misty were running Wu shouted "keep going your almost there!"
Then Bansha tried to stop them but Zane stopped her by freezing her.
When Lloyd and Misty got there Nya was still fighting Morro and Morro blasted her into a wall and she fell Ghost surround her, and Morro shouted "is that all is that all you got!"
Lloyd then blasted the ghost and saved Nya and jumped and knocking Morro to the ground.
Misty was trying to get rid of the ghost coming.
"Looks like this is just between us." Lloyd said
"The Green gi belongs to me now you think I'm going to make this easy lets see how good you are!" Morro shouted and he pulled our the Sword of Sanctuary as Lloyd was shooting energy blast at Morro.
Morro deflected it and it slammed into Lloyd.
"Stay strong Lloyd!" Nya shouted
"I'm stronger, Lloyd I always have been and I've been inside your head I know what you're afraid of you could never do it alone, could you! Weak- you need others! But I... I need no one!" Morro shouted
as he was talking the building was lifting off the ground and broke piece also started to float.
"You also scared of losing her! Let make you fear true!" Morro growled and he had the wind grab Misty too and lifted her off her feet.
She tried to use the gloves to stop from floating away but her hands were jerked out of them.
"You said you needed no one! What about Lily!" Misty shouted "She loved you Morro!"
Morro paused and said and "it's my fault she's now dead! If I hadn't been weak and depending on her she would have never died... Now I truly don't need anyone!"
Misty was swirling around in the wind with broken pieces flying around her nearly hitting her a couple of times.
"What are you waiting for Lloyd "an invitation? If you want the realm crystal you'll have to earn it!" Morro shouted
Lloyd was watching Misty and he heard she shout "Get the Crystal Lloyd! I'll be okay!"
Lloyd didn't look happy and started toward her inside but after Misty shot him a look he sighed and head toward Morro instead.
and jumped on to a piece and said "I did learn a thing or two with you in my head and he tired to use Airjitzu but Morro blew him back and he fell and grabbed onto the edge.
"Lloyd!" Nya shouted
Lloyd was able to flip himself up high and was standing on a piece closer to Morro
"Watch your step! fall can be a doozy!" Morro shouted
Lloyd jumped from piece to piece as Morro tired to blast him off using the wind element. But as Lloyd was jumping to another piece Morro blasted it before he landed and Lloyd fell but was able to catch himself again.
"What' wrong too hard for ya?" Morro shouted
Lloyd say Misty had scrambled onto a board herself and while Morro was distracted my Lloyd she was gaining ground on Morro.
Lloyd used Airjitzu and grabbed onto the door
"This is the end of the line Lloyd! I'll miss you!" Morro shouted
Then Ronin's ship appeared and he said "I saved up a lot for this moment and thousands of coins fell onto the house Lloyd made it inside the house as it began to fall.
Misty braced herself and dove through a window and crashed inside the room, her head was spinning and it didn't help when the house went crashing to the ground.
When she got to her feet she saw Lloyd had the crystal and was trying to destroy it.
Then they heard.
"Stop! Please..don't." it was Morro
"This isn't your world anymore Morro you had your chance the realm crystal must be destroyed the first Spinjitzu master never wanted us to have it!" Lloyd shouted and backed away from Morro.
Misty joined Lloyd.
"But--- but if you destroy it, you destroy any chance of ever saving your father." Morro said
"There he is!" Kai said
"Lloyd! Misty get out of there!" Nya shouted
"Yes, yes I've seen him he waits.... he waits fro you locked up in the cursed realm destroy the crystal and the gateway... will be wiped out you'll never get to see your beloved daddy again." Morro said
"Uh, you--- you've seen him? No! he'd do anything to save Ninjago and you'd do everything to destroy it. The realm crystal must be destroyed!" and Lloyd began trying to destroy it. Just then a tentacle shot out of the portal and grabbed onto the crystal and Lloyd's hands another one whipped out and grabbed Misty around her waist.
All the other Ninja were watching and unable to reach their friends.
More tentacles grabbed on to Lloyd and.
"The Gateway is complete my master has arrived The tentacles grabbed Lloyd and took the crystal from him.
"You've got it all wrong Ninjago must be destroyed say hello to your father for me!" Morro shouted and the tentacles dragged Lloyd in.
"No!" the ninja shouted
Misty's scream was the loudest though.
"how about a deal Misty if you stay with me and become mine then I'll save you from begin taken to the cruse realm." Morro said
A tentacle was still wrapped around her Misty knew that if she accepted she would be released.
"I would rather go to the cruse realm then be with you!" Misty shouted
"Have it your way then." Morro growled and the tentacle yanked Misty into the portal and she disappeared.