»- 4 -«

Y/N POV

i awoke the next morning to the sun streaking in through the curtains. my eyes squinted trying to adjust to the light, and recognise my surroundings.

i realised i was laid across george's couch, the events of yesterday flooding back to me.

my head was rested on his shoulder and his arm was loosely laid around my back, making me blush as i realised we were pretty much cuddling.

as much as i wanted to stay wrapped in his warmth, my attempt to slowly get out from his grip and not wake him up, failed. his eyes fluttered open and a small smile appeared on his face when he saw me.

"morning" he mumbled, his morning voice even hotter than his normal one.

"hey" i laughed a little as he stretched out, groaning loudly.

"how'd you sleep?"

"alright thanks. thank you again for letting me stay here."

"it's no problem. would you maybe like to go out and grab some breakfast? i can show you around the area?"
please say yes

"sure that sounds great!"

i went into the guest room to clean up and get changed. i only had a small selection of clothes in my suitcase until i found the place i wanted to live - then all of my belongings would be moved over.

i mentally praised myself for packing a cute outfit, i'm really interested in george and i haven't really had the chance yet to make an impression. besides, this is kind of like a first date... in my eyes, anyway.

GEORGE POV

y/n appeared from the bedroom, and my breath hitched in my throat. she was so beautiful i struggled to believe she was a real person.

her outfit was so simple but she made it look godsend. her hair was gently curled and her makeup was light and natural, but she still somehow made herself look absolutely irresistible.

 her hair was gently curled and her makeup was light and natural, but she still somehow made herself look absolutely irresistible

"like what you see?" she said jokingly

yes, very much. i think you're the most beautiful person in the world.

"yea you look great! ready to go?"

---

we were sat outside of a small coffee shop in the middle of a park. the sun was beaming down on us and the only sound around was the light chatter of other people and the birds calling.

"george?" she suddenly spoke in her angelic voice
"yes?"

"i think i've decided i'm going to move in with you."

"really? that's great!"
my heart felt like it could explode. y/n has an effect on me that i've never felt before. she was really special, and although i still had a lot to learn about her, i think i'm falling in deep...

Y/N POV

"george? is that you?"
an unfamiliar voice appeared. i looked up and a pretty blonde was stood staring at him over the top of her sunglasses.

"oh, um-" george began only to be cut off by her.

"i've been contacting you non-stop recently. why haven't you been returning my calls?"

george sat in silence, a look of guilt rushing over his face as he looked at my confused one.

"well?" she turned to look at me and pulled a face as if i was invisible the entire time. "and who's this?"

she suddenly gasped,
"is this your new girlfriend?! is this why you've been ignoring me?"

"no, she's not my-"

"pssh, whatever. i never liked you anyway. what a downgrade."
she spat, and flicked her hair over her shoulder as she walked away.

i sat in silence and looked at george. my mind began to race.
was that his girlfriend?
why didn't he tell me about her?
i was so stupid to think that something may have happened between us.
i wish I never said I'd move in.

i stood up from my chair and left. hearing george shout my name to not go felt like a dagger through my heart,
but i didn't understand. it's not like he was cheating on me, so how could i be so jealous over someone that i was hardly involved with?

30.05.19