•9•

Warning ⚠️: this episode will make you cry 😭

Jisoo POV

Me and Jin were still secretly dating because we know that the members will tease us a lot.

I decided to go to Jin's room, I baked him cookies that says jinsoo at it. I opened the door and to my surprise, he wasn't there, Maybe he was taking a bath, his phone was on the bed.

I decided to take a selfie on his phone but someone texted, the name was "Nayeonie 💚" I predicted it was Nayeon, I checked the message, hey jinie! Are you available? Can you pls come over --

My heart shattered, I was so mad, he cheated on me, but I cant assure, that might be a friend, right?? OMG I went out and threw the cookies on the trashcan.

I went to my room, I saw Lisa playing my Nintendo. "Why are you here?" I said coldly, she ignored me and asked "Did you cry unnie?" At that moment, I couldn't hold in my tears, I cried and cried, she comforted me.

•1 month later•

Blacktan Groupchat

Jimin: rosie come to my room

rosie: oh sure

Rosie POV
I went inside Jimin's room, he looked serious, I was a bit nervous for no reason, he frowned, I was confused, he gave me a letter

It says:

Hi chim! Its your mom and dad, we would like to announce that you and Seulgi will have an arranged marriage, this is for our company, pack your stuff, and come to the USA tomorrow.

-mum and dad

I cried, Jimin also, his luggage was ready, I hugged him, "i hope your happy.....shortie" he pouted and I giggled, he said "no.. I wont marry seulgi, I will fight for our love" Rosè cried even more.

Taehyung POV

I called Jennie from upstairs, she went to the stairs and I led her to my room. Jennie was waiting for me to speak, "jendeukie, I dont feel the same anymore" I knew she was hurt her smile faded and she started to speak "fine, be happy, bye gucci" she left the room and I started to cry.

Did it make you cry? I hope so, if you didn't, I bet you will cry at liskook, liskook will be tomorroww