•12•

Jin POV
Jisoo has been ignoring me for a month now, I was confused, I always ask her what's wrong but ya know, he would ignore me, great, Today I went to her room, she noticed me and gave me a disgusted look.

She asked me, "why Jin? Why?" I was so confused now, I raised an eyebrow, and replied "what do you mean?", she replied "seriously? Nayeonie?? You cheated!" I chuckled.

"What are you laughing at?" She asked in a serious tone, I looked at her and I finally replied "Nayeon is my sister!" I laughed hard.

Jisoo was there shocked, I hugged her, I would never cheat on you! I replied, she smiled.

Taehyung POV
Jennie and me stayed as friends, we always hang out AS A FRIEND.

I didn't actually wanted to break up, Irene, my ex, threatened me that if I dont break up with Jennie, she would kill her, I did it to protect her, I really feel so guilty.

~the next day~

Lisa PoV

I immediately woke up at 5am as usual I was at the hospital, I was playing with my phone, it was 8am, I went downstairs to the hospital canteen to buy breakfast for me and kookie, if he will wake up.

I went back to the room and Jungkook's eyes were open, he smiled at me and I started to cry, and he just smiled. "Im so happy that you're back kookie" I said, he smiled.