•14•

Were so near to the end!! Im so proud to finally end this series!!

•the day of seulgi and jimin's arranged marriage•

Seulgi was excited than ever, when the church door open and revealed her with a bun and a black wedding dress, as well as jimin, they were all shocked.

The priest asked Jimin if he wants Seulgi to be his wife, he replied No, and Seulgi smiled, all of the audience gasped, and the priest asked the same to Seulgi, And she replied NO!! The church door opened and there revealed NCT's Taeyeon and Blackpink's Rosè.

•flashback•

Seulgi, Jimin, Rosè, and Taeyeon were at Seulgi's apartment.

Seulgi: We need to make a way to get married to the person we truly love
Jimin: good idea!
They decided to talk to the priest about this, he agreeed.

•present time•

The priest smiled, Seulgi and Taeyeon and Jimin and Rosè got married, the afterparty happened but surprisingly Jimin and Seulgi's parents were proud of both couples.

Tae POV

Irene: Hey Jennie!!
Jennie: What do you want?
Irene slaps Jennie and takes out her pocket knife, luckily Tae came at the right time, he stopped Irene, while Tae was dealing with Irene, Jennie called the cops and Irene got arrested.

Tae: Sorry Jennie! I actually broke up with you so I could protect you from Irene.

Jennie: I understand, ily tae

Tae: ILY TOO JENDEUKIE! Will you be my girlfriend?

Jennie: YES!!! YES TAEEE

•THE ENDDD, JUST KIDDINGGG!!•