5/25/19

I'm upset. I mean, don't get me wrong, I've had an amazing past 2 days (I don't know why but I've been in such a great mood), but you won't be able to make up with Gabe before he leaves and you also missed out on a fun party. This morning I got my car fixed so at this point – besides the windows and the scratches and mileage – it's a brand new car; the inside of the car got deep cleaned too so it almost completely is. I spent 5 hours cleaning my car so yeah, it better look it. After we dropped my car off, Tom took us to Olive Garden and I ate salad. Then, we went to Gabe's and I got a new pair of shorts. After that, we went to Walmart and I got another pair of shorts and a new shirt, you're gonna love the outfit, I hope.

I'm at Gabe's house right now and I really wish you were here. Right now I'm just catching up with my friend Blake and he's telling me about his boyfriend, it's cute, makes me miss you more. We're about to go to walmart and play hide and seek.

So I'm at Matt's right now, I just woke up and my back fucking hurts. What happened is we went to Walmart to play hide and seek and that didn't last long because Jesse got kicked out. Afterwards, we went to one of Matt's plugs and got weed then headed back to Gabe's house to smoke. We all did and then I got fried off my pen and I decided that I didn't want to drive home but I couldn't stay at Gabe's so Matt offered for me to come over until I came down. I did and eventually after a half hour, I passed out.