5/17/19

Today was legit the least stressful day I've had in a minute. We came to school early, there were literally no cars in the parking lot, we spent time before we went inside, we went to lab, I did my hair because today's prom – which of course I wish I was going with you but nooo – and then regarding that, I had early release so I left and ran and got a few things beforehand.

Well, I'm sitting at McDonalds in front of the mall, yes, McDonalds. We took pictures at Packard Park – same place I did for homecoming – then following that, I actually went to Café 422, while everyone else went to Outback, so my family could see me and my brother made me a side salad cause he said he thought I'd get hungry. He was right. I got a McChicken at McDonalds and I didn't eat it cause I had my salad but whatever.

Alright well I'm just sitting here at prom. Yep, you heard me right, I'm just sitting here. Without you, it is the most boring fucking thing I've done in a minute. After McDonalds, we drove to prom and no cap, I'm low as shit on gas. It's headass annoying. We got inside, sat down, waited a bit, ate, they crowned the courts and shit and then everyone started dancing but Jaclyn, Lizzy, Nick, me, and a few others legit just stayed sat down cause the music was ass. The only song that I liked was Speechless but it made me sad cause that's one of our songs and you're not here to dance with me :( I danced for maybe 10 minutes and wanted to leave, I'm glad I only spent 8 dollars on prom because this was the biggest waste of time I've ever spent a Friday on, seriously. Unless you're with me, never again, fuck prom.

After prom was fun though, you finally saw me in a dress! Oh and jesussssss when I saw you in your tux, drool. Like, goddamn. It was really fun taking pictures with you and honestly, coming back to my house and dancing with me. Fyi, on the way to meet you, I ate the McChicken and it was better than the prom food LMAO. It was relaxing sleeping in your arms, but then again, when is it not. I love you sweetheart.