GOT7

GOT4 we're writing down lyrics and the other 3 guys were doing something on their phone when Youngjae decides to leave the room quietly "Jinyoungie hyung where's Youngjae hyung?" Bambam said looking up.

"What?" Jinyoung looked around and soon the others looked up "Wait." Jinyoung said and did something on his phone "What are you doing Nyoungie?" Jb asked "Something." Jinyoung said and left.

Soon Youngjae was in the restroom trying not cry "I wish I didn't post the picture." Youngjae said "I can't stand this anymore!" Youngjae left the restroom and the building.

"Woah!" Someone said "Yo cutie come back here!" The same person said "W-What?" Youngjae looked back "I said come back here." The person said "N-No!" Youngjae tried to run but got grabbed "L-Let me go!" Youngjae said and tried to get out of his grip "Nope." The man laughed, and soon he saw all GOT4 and two other people "Let him go and I won't call the police." Jb said.

"Aww his little buddies coming to save him." The man said "Let him go!" Jb said getting mad "Can't." The man said, and gripped Youngjae tighter "S-Stop p-please!" Youngjae said crying "How about a deal?" Jinyoung proposed "What deal?" The man asked, and soon Jinyoung stepped up.

"If you let him go I'll give you anything you want." Jinyoung told him "And what if you don't?" The man asked "Then you can take me instead of my friend." Jinyoung mentally sighed "Hmm deal." The man let go of Youngjae "Now go get me this." The man said, and threw something at Jinyoung "How about nope." Jinyoung smiled, and punched the man "Jinyoung!" Jb was shocked "Just run." Jinyoung said.

Soon everyone ran except Mark "I said run." Jinyoung told him "I'm not leaving you with this man." Mark grabbed Jinyoung's hand and ran with him "h-hyung" Jinyoung said, and soon they stopped running but Jinyoung accidentally bumped into Mark's chest "Oof."

Mark wrapped his arm around Jinyoung so he wouldn't fall "W-What was that f-for?" Jinyoung was caught off guard, and blushed "Like I said I don't want you with that man." Mark said "O-Okay?" Jinyoung was confused, and looked at Mark into his eyes.

Soon Mark was leaning into Jinyoung's lips and soon they kissed and what they didn't notice was that Jinyoung's ex-boyfriend Hyungsik was right there and looking at Jinyoung and Mark kissing "J-Jinyoung." Hyungsik said, and Jinyoung and Mark broke the kiss.

"O-Oh hey Hyungsik." Jinyoung said still holding Mark by the neck "W-Why?" Hyungsik asked "Hyungsik why do you care? We broke up?" Jinyoung asked confused "Why do I care? Because I still love you!" Hyungsik admitted "I don't love you...you just used me and never cared about me!" Jinyoung told him, and let go of Mark.

"But I changed!" Hyungsik said "Dude...if he says he doesn't love you then let him go." Mark told him "Shut up!" Hyungsik said to Mark "See you haven't change plus even if we started again you wouldn't let do anything cause you make me feel like a dang slave!" Jinyoung basically yelled "But-" Hyungsik tried to say "No but's now leave me alone!" Jinyoung grabbed Mark's arm and left.