GOT7

~5 Months Later~

Jinyoung was now 5 months into his pregnancy but at the same time Youngjae has been sent to a mental hospital. Bambam and Jinyoung both were going to visit Youngjae to see how much progress he made.

"Hyung do you think Youngjae hyung made more progress since the last two weeks?" Bambam asked and Jinyoung nodded "He should be." Jinyoung said and smiled.

~Mental Hospital~

Jinyoung sighed as they got off the bus and checked inside the hospital "Youngjae again?" The nurse asked in disgust "Yes and stop giving me a disgusted face!" Jinyoung said and another nurse heard that "Excuse me," The nurse smiled "How long has she been doing that for?" The nurse asked.

"Ever since I came." Jinyoung said and the nurse smiled and asked them to go to the room.

~Youngjae's room~

"Youngjae we're coming in!" Jinyoung said and both him and Bambam went inside seeing Youngjae smiling "How are you doing Jae?" Jinyoung asked "Better now I'm not letting depression getting near me." Youngjae answered and smiled.

"Youngjae hyung?" Bambam said "Yeah." Youngjae looked at Bambam "Are you gonna get back together with Jb hyung?" Bambam asked and Youngjae thought about it "I mean I want to but none of the fans like me," Youngjae looked at Bambam and Jinyoung "they all support you and Jinyoungie hyung, but not me."

"They've changed because Jaebum has not been seen ever since you two broke up." Jinyoung sighed.

"Do you know where he is?" Youngjae asked "Yeah, but he won't let me in." Jinyoung answered and Youngjae nodded.

"Hyung I'm ready to get out of this hospital." Youngjae said and got up from the bed "You sure?" Jinyoung asked "Yeah." Youngjae and Jinyoung nodded and left the room to go to the front of the desk.

~Home~

They all made it back home when they heard a bark "Huh?" Jinyoung looked around "Welcome home!" Everyone exclaimed scaring Youngjae "Also Jb brought something for you." Mark said and wrapped his arms around Jinyoung lightly rubbing his stomach.

"Huh?" Youngjae said and looked and saw Jb with a dog "We bought you a dog." Jb said and gave it to Youngjae "What's his name?" Youngjae asked looking at the dog.

"You decide he's now your dog." Jinyoung said sitting on the couch "Coco." Youngjae said making others confused "Coco is the name I want to pick." Youngjae said and looked at the others while smiling "Also will you like to get back together Youngjae?" Jb asked and Youngjae nodded.

Everyone celebrated their relationship and decided not to make it public until people stop hating on them.