GOT4(7) (Live)

The chapter is named Got4 because it'll involve Jb, Mark, Jackson, and Yugyeom. (P.S remember they're the idols xD)
_____________________________
~Time Skip to 5 months later~

Jb looked at his live until Mark showed up "What are you doing?" Jb asked as Mark went to find something "Nyoungie told me that Alex got sick, so now I'm trying find the medicine my mom gave me."

Jb nodded before helping him, and leaving the phone facing the ceiling "Were you doing a live?" Mark asked "Yeah, but I'll help real quick." Jb told him while Mark nodded.

They finished looking for the medicine, and Jb went back to the live "And Bambam is commenting so much." Jb told them while Jackson came in and joined him.

Soon all GOT4 members joined "We should add more members." Yugyeom told them "Yeah!" Jackson exclaimed while Jb nodded.

"Does anyone have who in mind who would want to join?" Mark asked while looking at them.

Soon they heard laughter outside their door "HYUNGSSSSSS LET US INNNN." Bambam sang as Youngjae was laughing.

They all laughed, and opened the door showing Alex crawling in "D-D-Dada!" Alex giggles while crawling to Mark who picked up in shock "He finally learned how to say Dada." Jinyoung walked in with Bambam and Youngjae.

Mark was still in shock.

Jinyoung laughed a little at Mark, and put Alex's bag down.

Bambam jumped on the bed, slightly making Jb and Jackson jump a little "Bam how in the world did you just get me and Jb to jump a little on the bed." Jackson asked making Bambam laugh.

Soon they all finished, and the guys decided to stay over to play games.

Short chapter because I ran out of ideas, and plus won't be able to update very well because I have school sooooo yeah see ya next chapter.