GOT7 (Live)

Bambam was starting a live like usual when Alex came up to him and tried to grab his phone "No Alex you can't have my phone." Bambam tickled his stomach making him giggle.

~Comments~
1.Uwu Alex is so cute
2.Bro this kid will take everyone's hearts
3.GAH HE TOOK MY HEART

Youngjae came downstairs to see Bambam playing with Alex "Bam you do realize you're on live right?" Youngjae asked "Oh yeah!" Bambam laughed making Alex giggle.

"Hey Alex doesn't hate you anymore." Youngjae laughed making Alex giggle even more.

~Comments~
4.Bro Youngjae's laugh is contagious he's a sunshine.
5.Youngjae you are my spirit animal now.
6.Youngjae looks like an otter. An adorable one of course

Bambam looked at the comments and realized how some are about Alex and some are about Youngjae "Jae people really love your laugh."

"Of course they would." Youngjae said making Bambam laugh. Soon the front door opened showing Jinyoung. Alex started whining when he saw Jinyoung.

Jinyoung took off his shoes and went to Alex "Hey baby." Jinyoung kissed his head then looked at the two older boys "What have y'all been doing?" Jinyoung asked picking Alex up on his hip "Nothing much just us being us." Youngjae responded.

Bambam smiled and showed the live to Jinyoung.

~Comments~
7.Bro Jinyoung with a baby is super hot idc if he's dating Mark rn but that's hot.
8.^^ mood xD
9.Jinyoung if you see this please adopt meeeeee
10.BRO KILL ME THATS ADORABLE

Bambam laughed at the comments, and shows Jinyoung "Okay the first comment I read," Jinyoung looked at the phone camera "What is going through your mind?" Jinyoung asked causing Bambam and Youngjae to laugh.

~Comments~
11.No Fun
12.^ xD Jinyoung will come at you

"Hyung someone said no fun towards you." Bambam said while Jinyoung looked at the username "Clare Berry Kate," Jinyoung read "I'll remember you." Jinyoung went to the kitchen while Youngjae was laughing super hard.

Bambam laughed as he heard someone knock on the door "Who is it?" Bambam asked "It's us!" Someone said making someone else laugh like a hyena.

"Who is us?" Bambam asked making Youngjae laugh "Yah! Just open the door."

Bambam opened the door and saw the rest of the guys there "What do y'all want?" Bambam asked "You disrespectful child." Jb muttered.

~Comments~
13.Jb Oppa marry meeeeee
14.Is Jb and Youngjae back together?
15.^^hopefully they are

They all came in, and took off their shoes.

As Mark finished he went to the living room with the others "Wheres Jinyoung?" Mark asked while Youngjae pointed to the kitchen, as Mark entered Alex started to squeal loudly.

"Hey baby." Mark took Alex from Jinyoung "Hey Nyoungie." Mark pecked him on the lips.

Jinyoung smiled as he started to grab some ingredients to make some food "Do you need help baby?" Mark asked "Uh not really but you can help if you want."

Mark went to the living and put Alex with Jb, he went back to Jinyoung and smiled as he saw Jinyoung looking adorable.

~Living room~

Bambam looked at the comments and noticed how people always commented something dirty or innocent.

"You all are dirty fans." Bambam joked making Youngjae shake his head and throw Alex's stuffed animal at him.

~Comments~
16.He deserves that xD
17.lmao bambam you gonna die
18.Fight meh
19.We aren't that innocent
20.Damn bam you came at us

Bambam laughed but then decided to end the live as the food was done "Bye guys I'll do another live later." Bambam said while turning it off.

They all ate and went home or to bed.