Cave's End

He had both pairs of scissors tucked away in his red belt and tightly clutched the magic gun. The care was so dark, he should have fallen by now but somehow he managed to keep his feet on the ground. His footsteps echoed as he ran, every time his heart sinking a little more, there was no sign of Lorelei.

Finally he stopped dead in his tracks, he had made it to the cave's end. Oh no. Now she could be anywhere!

Outside was a rich green jungle. To the best of his limited knowledge he didn't know anywhere like this existed.

His feet started moving without him even realizing, Lorelei was in there and he needed to find her quick. The underbrush was thick and unfortunently the vines didn't look like they'd hold him. He let out a little sigh and pulled out Hekapoo's blades, unataching them like he had heard about from his parents, and started cutting.

The sun was gone now and the wind was cool, well probably, he had managed to make a nice path through a bit of the forrest and a decent clearing to stay in.

He started a small fire after a couple attempts to light it, then he continued searching.

"Lorelei!" He screamed, at this point he just wanted to leave. "Lorie!" He sliced down another bush. "Lore-"