Act 8 (NSFW)

Oliver left, leaving only us. Of course, my parents would be picking us up and they would be late. We were just there, alone, in the brisk spring air.

"Man, it sure is beautiful out here," I said, gazing at the stars.

"Yeah, it's pretty great," Joe replied.

I looked over at him staring at the stars as well. He gazed back. I awkwardly looked back up and blushed. He looked back up too.

After a moment of silence, I finally worked up the courage to say, "You probably won't remember this tomorrow, but I'll try my best to tell you this."

He looked back at me with a look of innocence. I blushed again knowing what I was going to do.

"You know Joe, we've known each other for about 3 years. I think I'm finally ready to say... Well, maybe it's better if I just do this."

I kissed him right then and there, on the lips. Not even for just a second either, it was a full 5 seconds, but it felt like forever. It felt like it wasn't even real, but it was. His lips even tasted how I imagined; bubblegum. I wondered if there were rose petals drifting in the wind as we kissed, and I felt a huge sense of euphoria. It was as if time stopped for just a second and there was a camera moving, trying to get every angle of the kiss.

I finally released, to find he was also closing his eyes during the kiss. I blushed again, and he also blushed. We just stood there in blissful silence until my parents came.

"Hi, Linc! How was prom?" my dad said.

"Oh, it was pretty fun," I answered. "We danced a lot! I worked up a pretty good sweat." Thankfully, my sweat does not stain, so I could not see any pit stains.

"Well, I'm glad you had fun. Hop in!"

The back seat was open for both of us. I grabbed Joe and told him to sit down. Thankfully he wasn't that drunk, so he still managed to function and sit down. I noticed that my dad looked at Joe weird, but my dad didn't say anything else.

We started moving and Joe immediately started to sleep. That's when I got a bright idea.

"Mom and Dad? Do you think Joe could sleepover?"

"We'll probably have to ask their parents first."

"But can he?"

"I don't see why not, as long as his parents agree."

My mom decided to call his parents to let them know. They were okay with it, and they would be making a supply bag for Joe, so he could have clothes for tomorrow. I was, of course super excited.

We got home and noticed a duffel bag packed with clothes and other goodies. It was probably Joe's parents, so we didn't mind. They had a spare key, so they could go in at any time.

Joe was, amazingly, able to brush his teeth, but he wasn't able to get off his suit. I saw what opportunity this led to.

(NSFW PART! TURN AWAY NOW IF THIS MAKES YOU SQUEAMISH! IT'S NOT IMPORTANT TO THE PLOT ANYWAYS!)

I closed the door to make sure no one was looking and took off his jacket. Slowly, but surely, I started to unbutton his shirt. I started to kiss him, and he was kissing me back. It was almost completely off, but I didn't want to fully take it off yet. I still wanted him to have some clothing on.

I started to feel his chest while also pushing his pants off. Let's just say his chest was exactly how I thought it would be. It felt so good to squeeze it, and it was also firm too. I could really tell that he worked out.

I finally got his pants off, leaving only his underwear and legs. Also, at this time, he started to take my shirt off too.

"Oh, okay then," I smiled. He smiled back.

I took off his glasses to reveal the face underneath and it was so handsome. It made me want to kiss him all night long. Of course, I kissed him. Then I started to push him onto the bed, and things started to get serious.

We each took off an article of clothing from each other; he took off my pants, I took off his shirt. We kept on kissing each other. Then he took off my shirt, and we were both only wearing underwear. I was pretty hard right now. I could also tell he was pretty hard right now as well.

"You wanna take this to the next level?" he said seductively.

"Yes!" I replied enthusiastically.

With that, he started to grab my, er, sausage and started doing repetitive up and down motions with it. It felt so good and relaxing. I couldn't really describe it, but it felt so awesome.

I also took off his underwear and started to do that with his, er, sausage. He moaned. I guess he also felt it.
After a few seconds of that, I felt an immense rush and started pouring white gooey stuff everywhere. Joe smiled, and he also started to do so.

"What is that?" I asked him. He just kept grinning.

"Well, ok, I feel pretty tired after that. I think I'm just going to keep on doing this to you." I started touching him again, and he didn't mind.

Let's describe his entire body right now. His pecs are so good, I just kept on stroking them and squeezing it and even sucking it. It tasted like skin, of course, but it was still such a great experience. Of course, he moaned while I was doing that too. Moving on to the abs. They weren't much, but I could still see a 6-pack emerging. Next, the arms. His arms were very nice. The biceps were to perfection, they were mildly veiny, and they still were kind of skinny, just how I like them. I even felt them while he was flexing them and they were rock solid.

I also looked at the rest of his naked body. His back wasn't too muscular but it wasn't fat either, just a lean mean back (sorry I couldn't resist). His legs were pretty good, but I wasn't too into the legs. I mean, bonus points for having good legs, but I'm not going to be checking them out much.

That was all I checked out. To tell the truth, I really enjoyed just being with Joe naked. I got to see him shirtless, and he did not disappoint. I'm happy, and he's also happy.

After that, we just kept kissing and just lying down. Sometime later, I felt tired and sat up.

"Okay, time to sleep!"

Without hesitation, Joe put on his underwear and passed out in his sleeping bag. I just shook my head, kissed him on the cheek, and went to sleep.