Chapter 26

(Thank you so so so much for all the views, votes and comments! They mean a lot!! Thank you sooo much! 💜💜💜)

Taehyung's pov:

It's been nearly two weeks since that incidence of bogum. I've been living with kookie. Jin hyung often visits me with Namjoon hyung. That was extremely surprising for me to know that they are together, but they kinda didn't label it as dating yet. But I mean not that I mind, Namjoon hyung is really so sweet and caring , not to mention he's so handsome and he definitely loves Jin hyung so much. I'm really happy for both of them. And as for jimin, hoseok and yoongi hyung, they are my ideal--couple? I don't know I mean trio. Indeed, at first, I was so puzzled to know that such relationships exist but obviously they look so cute together and I love to see them like this.

As for me and jungkook. These past weeks were the best weeks of my life. I've been going university regularly. But I just can't wait to graduate in a month. Jungkook is usually busy in some kind of missions or in some paper work in his office. But always manages to give me little surprises. We kiss and cuddle, watch movies together, we only take dinner together when he was home early but I know how busy he is so.... But right now, I miss him so much...

I sighed as I looked at the clock it's 9:47 pm and tomorrow's weekend so I wish jungkook could come early today. I just wanna cuddle in his broad hard chest and hear his calm and soothing voice.

As I was so busy in my "day dreams" I didn't hear the door open until I heard a cough beside me. I hastily turned around and nearly jumped on him.

"Ahhhh..... Jungkook~ I missed you so much!! "
I said burying my face in his neck and inhaling his manly smell, which I'm addicted to.
He chuckled and hugged me tightly.

"I missed you too baby." He said softly kissing my forehead.

"Good. Now go take shower and change. I want cuddles."
I said almost whining.

"Sure" He gave me a small peck on lips with a soft smile before heading to the closet to take comfortable clothes and then to the bathroom.

I laid back on the bed hugging his pillow, waiting for him.

I just can't believe how much my life has changed ever since I met him. This is the best life I could wish for and I just really wish and hope to stay always like this...

I felt the bed dip and strong arms snaked around my waist, just then I noticed that I had almost fallen asleep.

"So, how was your day baby?" Jungkook asked spooning me. I moved a little more back in his arms.

"Mmm boring as always. Same classes, same teachers but yeah at least I have my friends so..." I answered boringly and he chuckled.

Oh! How much I love this beautiful sound...

"Tell me about yours..." I asked turning around and nuzzling in his chest.

"Huh... Tiring? I guess... But gladly all the plans are set for our mission. Ahh finallyyy I can spend time with my baby" He replied rufflung my hair and I giggled. He always loves playing with my hair so much and I'm just so used to it that I don't feel good without it.

After a few moments of peaceful silence I spoke up.

"Kookie..." He hummed kissing my hair.

"Can you.....can you not s-stop doing all this?" I asked slowly.

"This what?"

"This....like being the mafia?" I asked in a small voice.

"No"