Part 9 - Decisions, Decisions, Decisions.

*JAY'S POV*

So, I haven't even tried to contact Emma for over two months now. I decided that it was for the best, especially after what I did. She didn't want to listen to me and didn't even give me time to explain. I was drunk and had no idea what I was doing.

I know that technically me and Emma are still together, but that hasn't stopped me sleeping with girls basically every night of the week. It's my way of forgetting she was even part of my life. I don't know why I don't just end the relationship. I'm just making her hurt even more. I'm giving her hope that I might one day go back and see her. I'm just messing with her head. It's selfish of me to give her the false hope and let her keep thinking we're going to sort things out; when in reality there's no hope of that happening. I should really tell her that, but I guess I just don't want to lose her. She means everything to me and I need to make things right somehow!!

*EMMA'S POV*

So, just another day alone in my flat. Nothing from Jay, but then I wasn't really expecting to hear anything from him. I don't want to lose him; I really do love him; but  I can't be doing with the pain and the hurt anymore. I used to be so happy with Jay and now I'm just spending my time feeling miserable about him and everything he's done.

As I was sat on the sofa, considering everything that had happened; there was a knock at the door. I gathered my thoughts, and pulled the door open to see Max stood there with a massive smile on his face. Ever since he kicked Jay out that night, me and him have become pretty close. We're like bestfriends and whenever he has the time to, he comes down here and spends time with me. He just makes sure I'm okay and has helped me get through this whole situation.

"Hey Max" I smiled at him, hugging him as I did so.

"Hey Em, just thought I'd come and surprise you!" he smiled back at me.

"Well you certainly surprised me!" I giggled, opening the door further to let him in. He walked in and just made himself at home which made me laugh even more.

"So, how have things been with you?" he asked as I sat down with him.

"Yeah, yeah. They're pretty good..." I muttered.

"I know you're lying, so why don't you tell me the truth?" he asked, pulling me into a warm hug.

"You'll tell me that I'm being stupid and that I shouldn't worry about..." I replied.

"If this is about Jay, then you're right but I'm still here to listen to you Em!"

"Look, I know I'm being stupid but I miss him so much it actually hurts and I know I shouldn't, but I still love him more than anything. I just keep hoping he'll walk through the door, a changed man, and treat me how he used to. Fame has changed him and I hate the person he is now!" I said back, tears silently rolling down my cheeks.

"I don't want you feeling like this. I hate seeing you like this and knowing it's because of one of my bestfriends, when I go back to London I will be having words with him and making him come see you. I might not agree with your decision, but I want you to be happy and clearly Jay is the only person that can make you happy!" he replied. I knew that he wasn't going to like what I had to say, but he was still here for me. He was still going to try and sort this situation out because he just wanted to me to be happy. Max is the greatest bestfriend I could ask for.

"Thanks Max!" I smiled at him and then continued to hug him, although I wished it was Jay I was cuddling up to and not Max.

"Anything for you...even if I'm not happy with your decision!" he laughed at me.

"I know you're not!" I giggled at him. Max was helping to make me happy and I can't thank him enough for that.

*MAX'S POV*

I'll never understand why she wants him back. He treats her like nothing and ever since we've been back in London, he's just been sleeping with anyone that he can get. Which is pretty much any girl he wants. All he has to say are the words, 'hey, I'm Jay McGuiness,' and the girls are all over him.

I'm fed up with seeing Emma down all the time and knowing it's because of him. I want her to be happy and clearly the only person who will make her truely happy is Jay. I'm going to do all that I can to make him see what he's doing and then he'll have to make a decision. Does he want to stay with her, the only person he has ever really loved, or does he love her and carry on sleeping with anyone he wants?

I hope he makes the right choice...