Part 24

"Trust that your interior guide shows you in the most suitable ways for you

"Trust that your interior guide shows you in the most suitable ways for you. Trust that the process of your spiritual growth continues always.

No matter what door is opened in front of your eyes and what door closes right into your face - you are always safe.

You are eternal. You'll always go from experience to experience. See yourself opening doors towards happiness, peace, healing, prosperity and love. Doors towards understanding, compassion and forgiveness. Doors towards freedom. Doors towards self-appreciation.

Everything is here, right in front of you. What door will you open the first? Keep in mind: you are safe. A change cannot affect you. It is just a simple transition.

I daily light my life by doing something new. Nothing is more incredible than daring to do get into a new space. I know that there are only positive things waiting for me, so I feel more than ready for anything that life has to offer me.

The new adventures keep us young and the sending of thoughts full of love, in all directions, fill our lives with love." (Louise Hay – "Life Loves You")

Pittsburgh, East Rutherford and Baltimore concerts from 2nd, 5th and 8th of August 2015 were magical and I didn't even know when the time was flying. If I think of those days, I think that the concert atmosphere was something I was falling in love more and more every time. The stage and the arenas were stunning. I had to learn how to organize, together with the crew all the necessary details so that each and every concert was according to the plan. In that agitation before every concert, everyone had to move fast with everything and I remember things were said and one had to react immediately – "Miha, could you please take this to the sound check and make sure Liam's hair looks good as in 5 minutes he'll have an interview!", "Miha, follow Niall as some guys from TV want to ask him some questions and he doesn't look too fresh after last night!" and so many more. Everything was speeding up and I liked a lot that we helped eachother and, even if sometimes I found it hard to accomplish several things in such short time, I somehow knew that what was happening was in fact what I was waiting from the very beginning. Even if might sound absurd, irrational or even crazy, I was faithful to that one-way feeling that came into my life. To be honest, I don't even know if I was that good in what I was doing back then, but I know for sure that there was nothing else in the world that could've made me happier in those days.

As for Harry and what was going on between us, it was something that I wished with all my heart and now it was given to me: he was also falling in love with me – or at least I was hoping so - and I didn't even do anything to determine this to happen. I think I was just being myself while waiting for him. I think that when you find your soulmate you feel some type of inner peace inside yourself and, also a type of fulfillment. They are so intense, that you have the feeling you've finally reached home. You feel like you've always known that person, maybe from another life and you come to realize that before that person there was nothing, just waiting to meet each other. And after you meet that person, you can very well stay away even for a year and nothing would change between you two because you know you can fully trust each other and even without a ring or marriage you know that person is your match and only yours. Forever. It all feels like a waterfall made of fireworks which falls into your heart, making you so happy that you wonder if what you're living is not actually the Paradise itself.