Part 26

The concert in Chicago and the other two, in Milwaukee and Cleveland were incredibly stunning

The concert in Chicago and the other two, in Milwaukee and Cleveland were incredibly stunning. We collected amazing memories which I know I will keep in my mind forever. When I am writing these lines, more than a year has passed since those concerts... In fact, I think almost two already and they are still in my mind as if everything happened yesterday. And I remember every part of those evenings – the crowds, all the intros of the concerts – which were by far my very favorite and, above all, the moments when the boys used to sing Little Things. That song is giving me special feelings even now, after so much time, as I recall its sensitivity and pureness. During the concerts, everything was becoming electrical and magic and now, as I am remembering it, those nights come into my mind and I miss them. They are all gone, and I wish I could live them all again so badly. I don't know if it will ever happen, having in view that not long after those concerts, the band went into an undefined hiatus in January 2016. Each of its members started a career on his own, trying to redefine themselves as artists. Anyway, I will come back on this when the time comes.

As for the concerts, as I was saying, they were marvelous. Before the concert in Chicago, Harry and me, spent almost three days together. We decided to take it all step by step and I was feeling more and more confident with what was happening between us and I knew in a way that this love will be far away more special to me than any of the ones I felt before. Also, I was beginning to get used to everyone around me, day by day and, what was the most important, I was beginning to get closer and closer to Harry and I simply loved the new life I was embracing.

In spite of all the craziness and agitated lives we had, me and Harry still managed to find some time for ourselves; still, not as much as we would have wanted and I think this is the reason why our relationship had very small steps at its beginning. We didn't have too much space just for ourselves and we wanted to hide everything as much as possible, so mostly our dates were taking place in the small restaurants of the hotels we were staying at. I must confess I would have liked things to be a bit more different, but I knew it was somehow impossible, as life would have never been the same. Harry was always a bit afraid that we might be noticed by fans or people outside of the crew, people we could not trust that much, and he was always saying he was more afraid for me than for him. I have no idea if, in those moments, what I was feeling was fear; it was all like I would have been born again, into a different world and a new dimension, so basically it was no space for fear at all.

- America has always been incredibly beautiful, Miha, and we still have several places to see until September. Of course...if you still want to join us and you haven't got bored of all these. Of me, especially, I know I can be a pain in the ass sometimes and I know how things can be during a tour, Harry said to me before kissing me and puling me closer to him, while we were having some tea, laying on the sofa in the hotel room. Which of these places do you think you like the most until now? If you ask me, I wouldn't know what to say. Maybe LA is still the place to be, at least for me.

- I don't want it to sound like a cliché, but I guess nothing can take my love for London away, I said while putting my cup aside and cuddling myself into Harry's arms. Traveling with you all is such a beautiful experience, which I never though I'll ever have, but, in a way, I feel myself so connected to London, I can't even explain why or how, no matter how beautiful America is or any other place on this planet. Yes, I think I love the States, but I can't wait to come back to London, in a way.

- Then maybe you should move there with me, in Hampstead, Harry said. Your career will continue even after the tour will be finished, and I see no point in you trying to find a place to stay there, because you can move with me. Even if Lou will figure something out, I still think a good option would be us living together. I have thought of this and I am taking this alternative very seriously. More than this, we didn't have enough time to know eachother as we should and I want to know more and more about you, Miha.

His words made me the happiest woman on the planet. The idea of living with him in the same house, every day, was an incredible feeling, which was also making my heartbeat and, for sure, I knew it was the best opportunity we had to take.

In the very same evening, we started kissing more and more and we ended up making love in that hotel room, all surrounded by the stars outside, the moon and the skyscrapers outside the windows. 

Well, these lines that I am writing seem to me, the more I look at them, like a personal diary to me. Maybe one day someone will read it, who knows, so I don't think I should be mentioning more details about what happened between us. But I need to say that it was the most marvelous night ever spent. Not that my intimate life used to be a plenty one, but I just felt that nothing, ever, would be the same with another man from then on. And I don't think I ever wanted so much another man who would not have been Harry. In the months that followed we had many nights like that very first one, but I think I still feel his hands all over me during that very first one. It was all so intense and romantic, soft and demanding in the same time. We both wanted this to happen so badly and, despite the shyness which was somehow obvious at the beginning, our bodies seemed like they were made one for the other. His lips all over me, our mouths that seemed to never want to stop, all turned the night into magic, and I don't think I remember too much, as I was flying, all surrounded by pleasure and love. This is how making love to Harry was like – it was like flying, surrounded by pleasure and love.