t e n

"How about we go to the arcade first? The movie doesn't start until 7 o'clock" Johnny suggested.

They all arrived at the right time and have already eaten at one of the fast foods restaurants.

They were with more than 21 people.. Mark brought the girl who asked for his number and Haechan, Lucas brought their girlfriend. May we say 'ara' Lucas' girlfriend constantly glared at Seulgi

Wondering how Seulgi became friends with such handsome people, but then again it's probably because of Jaehyun.

As they all were walking to the arcade Seulgi saw all the claw machines with wonderful prices.

"Don't you dare waste money on that shit!" Jaehyun laughed.

Seulgi pouted and whined.

"Whyyy? You know I love it" Seulgi whined.

"NO! last time we came here. You wasted somehwat 100.000 won here and your parents were hella mad. Remember what your punishment was?" Jaehyun smirked.

"Shut up! It wasn't really a punish-" "you sure? I remember you crying for a whole month, because they took all your money and technologies." Jaehyun said.

"Jaehyunnn! Then win me something!" Seulgi whined.

"Fine! Now if you can stop with whining please!" Jaehyun exclaimed.

Jaehyun failed 5 times in getting the plushie Seulgi wanted. So they all gave up.

Lucas secretly went and tried to get the plushy and to bis surprise he got two in one fetch.

Ara smiled widely and held her arms out hoping she would receive the plushies.

But Lucas walked right pass her and carelessly walked to where Seulgi was watching Chenle on one of the motorbike games.

Carelessly he put both plushies in her arms leaving her confused with tje situation.

"Oppaa!" Ara whined. "Why didn't you give it to m-" "don't worry baby. I got something better for you, later" Lucas winked.

Making ara giggle. More like laugh like a hyena.

Seulgi looked at the plushies in her hands. Thinking of the person who gave them to her. She suddenly gets a warm feeling.

From a small distamce Kun looked at her smirking, whilst Jaehyun did the same as Kun.