f i f t y - o n e

[LAST CHAPTER]

《4 years later》

"Tae are you ready? Do you have her stuff?" I asked.

"Yep! I already packed everytging don't worry." He said.

"Mommy is Uncle Kun and Uncle Hendery coming back?" Sora asked.

"Yes baby! They are all coming back." I smiled.

"Yayay! Are we gonna pick them up?" She asked.

"Yes baby." I smiled and picked her up.

"Come here sora!let's go to the car! The other uncles are also gonna pick them up!" Taeyong said and took her from my hands and putting her on his shoulders.

×-×

They all arrived at the airport and were waiting for the guys. Not long after the guys were seen, but someone was with them.

It was Lucas. Lucas and his girlfriend. It's quite a shocker they're still together.

From afar I could see a small baby bump on her stomache.

"KUN! TEN! XIAOJUN! HENDERY! YANGYANG! SICHENG! HERE!" we all shouted.

"Sora! Go run to your uncles." Taeyong said.

She ran to her uncles but bumped into someone making her fall and cry.

She bumped into Lucas how great.

"Luc-" "Ah Don't Cry!? Im sorry" Lucas panicked.

"Idiot why are you even panicking." Xiaojun asked and slapped Lucas arms.

"Uncle Xiaojun!" Sora said and jumped into Xiaojun's arms.

They all came towards our group and we all stood awkwardly around.

"Sorry, we didn't tell Lucas would come too" Ten said.

"It's okay." I shrug.

"So I'm guessing you have a child." Lucas said.

"Yes I do." I said and held Sora in my arms.

"Oof this is awkward." Chenle whispered which only offered him to be slapped behind his head by Jaemin.

"Hi, I'm Jiayi! Lucas' Wife.. sorry we had to meet you know.. last time." She said awkwardly.

"Lmao Hi I'm seulgi, It's a pleasure to meet you and no worries about last time. I'm already over it. Now that I have Taeyong." I said and winked.

"You're with Taeyong?" Lucas asked and I nodded.

"So Taeyong is your child's father?" Lucas asked.

"Well uh biologically I'm not." Taeyong said.

"Bro this confessing shit is taking to long im blurting it out." Said Jaehyun.

"Sora is your child Lucas. I mean she was supposed to have twins, but the other one was stillborn." Jaehyun blurted.

"You're such an idiot Jaehyun." Taeil said and facepalmed himself.

"What? You mean she? Oh wow.... what should I-" "Don't worry Lucas. Taeyong is taking the responsibility as a father. Besides you have a child on your way. Don't worry about mine." I said.

"She's also my daughter.. don't talk like she's onl-" "look Lucas. I'm with Taeyong now. She'll see Taeyong as a father. Yes you may stay in her life. But we won't tell her you're her father or maybe in the future we will tell her. And you have your wife who's pregnant. Care for her first." I said.

[A/N sora went away with Xiaojun.. so she hasn't heard any of this ^^]

Saying that all Seulgi and the others will be living a happy life now she got the burden of keeping a secret from Lucas out.